Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

On 4/11/2017 at 0:53 PM, Michael* said:

When you find a photo or video on Instagram and click on the post to expand it, you should see three small circles in the bottom right hand corner. Click on them, then select the option to 'embed' and copy the code that appears.

Before pasting the code into your BZ post, click 'source' (just to the right of your small avatar image) to switch out of the 'normal' mode editor, and then paste it. When you click 'source' again to switch back to the normal editing mode, your code should turn into this...

Thank u so much!

On 4/15/2017 at 10:42 AM, toodarnhot said:

I use the site on my phone a lot, and if I'm listening to music or a podcast, BZ seems to stop my music. I think it's tied into the notification system possibly? I'm just wondering if there's a setting I can toggle off to stop this. 

What kind of phone? iphone?

and what music app, or just the default podcast / music app on  your phone or pandora?

2 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

What kind of phone? iphone?

and what music app, or just the default podcast / music app on  your phone or pandora?

I have the same issue with my iPhone too. This started about a month ago when I listen to music and podcasts via the default app, Safari and Pandora. Pretty much across all media.

On 11/04/2017 at 6:24 PM, maddog107 said:

So @toodarnhot @Limerlight @everyboulevard

if I understand correctly, the scroll button will randomly stop working but if you click anywhere in the page then it works again?

No, for me usually I have to exit BZ and start it again and then it works again it won't work if I click somewhere else.

3 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

why are the avatars so tiny suddenly?

3 hours ago, jj3 said:

Why the Avi so small now ? 

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

+3

28 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

+1000000000000000

they are too small now noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Woops :whistle:

Setting up a new plugin with mp4 support (much smaller then gifs) but I guess i messed up the CSS somewhere. Ill take a look.