Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

3 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

"Unread Content" is looking quite weird since yesterday, same as the other Activity browsers. Is it just me?

(Both in Safari and Chrome)

Captura de pantalla 2016-10-14 a las 10.49.31 a.m..png

Woops, sorry was testing something yesterday and made it in the "live" site :sad:

2 hours ago, elfstone said:

UI can be fixed. What cant tho, is topics getting deleted. The model I posted had 2 threads. But now both are gone. Accident? :ninja:

Which 2 threads? The hannah kirkelie was a request from the model herself. Since it only had 2 pages, we just went ahead and removed it instead of getting lawyers involved.

Whats the other one?

37 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Woops, sorry was testing something yesterday and made it in the "live" site :sad:

Which 2 threads? The hannah kirkelie was a request from the model herself. Since it only had 2 pages, we just went ahead and removed it instead of getting lawyers involved.

Whats the other one?

The other one was also Hannah Kirkelie thread, created by mistake I guess. But wait a min, did she herself request her topic be removed? Did she also indicate why? :O_O:

On 10/15/2016 at 6:24 PM, Limerlight said:

Sup with the bad gateway 502's again :ermm: 

My monitors fired and were paging my phone but I didn't not have my computer so I didn't get to it for a couple of hours. I am working on a automated solution should it happen again that should work in most cases. Sry 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Limerlight said:

@maddog107

Will you come to my party when I hit 20k posts :ninja: 

You don't have to bring anything, ya know just even a quick hello hi I have important BZ stuff to do, I must leaf now is acceptable. 

Also, will colour options ever be added to mobile :ermm: I do not like posting in black.

Of course, we will big party :ddr:

And we are currently working on a landing page for BZ, a automatic model index and a new lightbox/ gallery. Once we are done with all that I can look at the mobile skin.