Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

For some reason I cannot access the site via FireFox. I cleared my cahce & etc.---no luck. However I could access t6he site IE and Safari on my iPod. Anyone else having this issue? :not_sure: 

Fine on both Firefox and Chrome; slower on FF, but ok.

On 12/2/2015, 3:45:14, Syria said:

I uploaded them on imgur. I copied the BB codes directly from there, one by one. When I posted, they looked like this: LgA7QzjK.jpg

The only way I could get the thumbnails to show was by copying the first one and post it alone. Then edit the post, copy the 2nd one and post it. And so on. So one by one, editing every time, it worked.

But the problem is only on imgur apparently. Other hosting sites work fine. And yes I know we can upload on BZ, but the one reason I never did it is because when you click on an image thumbnail uploaded on bellazon you don't get a link redirect but the image is being open in the same tab you're in. And it's a bit frustrating to go back to the previous page every time, or click open in new tab for each image. So we were wondering if you could do something about it and make the images uploaded on bellazon to open in a new tab when you hit the thumbnail. That would be great.

Can you try now? Thanks. 

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

For some reason I cannot access the site via FireFox. I cleared my cahce & etc.---no luck. However I could access t6he site IE and Safari on my iPod. Anyone else having this issue? :not_sure: 

Can you try now? We are on a new server with a new webserver, see if anything has changed. 

13 hours ago, DanniCullen said:

Lots of pics have duplicated! Example: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51820-kate-grigorieva/?do=findComment&comment=3358854

lots more too! :/ it will have the original post of pics then under it it's all the same pics . 

I'm also missing posts. the other day I have 21,000 + posts now 20,840. ??? :idk: 

So after the upgrade it did a true post recount, so before on the old forum when say something would get deleted it wouldnt reduce your post count by 1, so it was always a bit high, now that it does it adjusted it appropriately, but don't worry no content was lost. 

11 hours ago, quetzales said:

No, I don't -- neither on the Male Fashion Models main page nor the Female Fashion Models main page.

Can you check now? Let me know if any other areas you dont see them. But just to confirm you saw them on the main page and if you were in someones topic, just not in the "middle" page with the listing of the girls/guys?

6 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Its "Responsive Design" now, which means it adjusts automatically based on what device you are using. So there are no separate skins for mobile vs desktop as before. 

Ok, thank you. Just one more thing. The mobile version used to take me to what was the newest post I hadn't read in any given thread. Can I still do that? 

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but is anybody else having problems accessing the Content I Follow page?

Sometimes, it works but usually after 15 minutes of loading and when I click on Load more Posts, it gives me error. It's been like this since last Friday.

6 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Can you check now? Let me know if any other areas you dont see them. But just to confirm you saw them on the main page and if you were in someones topic, just not in the "middle" page with the listing of the girls/guys?

Okay, here goes:

(1) on the main Bellazon page (bellazon.com/main/index.php), YES, I SEE THEM. At the bottom of the page it says "Who's on line" and lists 131 members, 21 anonymous and 707 guests.

(2) On the Female Fashion Models page (forum 46), I see "Recently browsing: 13 members (and a list of who they are), but no anonymous or guests

(3) On the Male Fashion Models page (forum 19): NO. I see only "Recently browsing: 1 member" and that member is me! I checked individual threads on this page and there are others browsing Male Models (I see their names in the individual threads) but they do not show up on the Forum 19 main page.

Thanks, and I hope that's clear.

P.S.: I also asked earlier about the "Following" lists in individual threads. A model's thread only lists the first two, then says "and 5 more" or "and 17 more". Can you make it so that all the followers' names appear?

3 hours ago, quetzales said:

Okay, here goes:

(1) on the main Bellazon page (bellazon.com/main/index.php), YES, I SEE THEM. At the bottom of the page it says "Who's on line" and lists 131 members, 21 anonymous and 707 guests.

(2) On the Female Fashion Models page (forum 46), I see "Recently browsing: 13 members (and a list of who they are), but no anonymous or guests

(3) On the Male Fashion Models page (forum 19): NO. I see only "Recently browsing: 1 member" and that member is me! I checked individual threads on this page and there are others browsing Male Models (I see their names in the individual threads) but they do not show up on the Forum 19 main page.

Thanks, and I hope that's clear.

P.S.: I also asked earlier about the "Following" lists in individual threads. A model's thread only lists the first two, then says "and 5 more" or "and 17 more". Can you make it so that all the followers' names appear?

Ok Ill take a look at #3, looks to be a bug.

Regarding the last thing. You cant see the names? Please see the attachment, just click on the number 13 next to Following This and you should see the list of users. I logged  in as you in the screenshot and it worked. 

5665f2ac1382d_ScreenShot2015-12-07at12.2