Bellazon

Signature images

-KA-

Hi,

I can't find the rules about signature images. What are the maximums of:

- number of images in signature?

- max total height and width of signature?

- signature image size in kilobytes?

Thanks.

Hi,

I can't find the rules about signature images. What are the maximums of:

- number of images in signature?

- max total height and width of signature?

- signature image size in kilobytes?

Thanks.

If you have an image it must be 600x140. No bigger. Of course it can be smaller. :)

Also, found this:

3. Profile/Signature Guidelines

Signature Size:

Signature images should be no more than 600 pixels x 140 pixels in size. If you choose to include text underneath an image please limit it to three lines, including spacing, on default text size. However, if you wish to just have text (and no image) you may have up to 6 lines including spacing on default text size. The default text size is 2.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

hey there was wondering if others have been having the same problem....A lot of times on my end, my own siggis and a few other siggis always look blurry.....I upload them to postimage or tinypic or even imgur, and they always end up looking fuzzy on my end! I talk to other people and they always say its crystal clear in theres, and it looks just fine when I'm on my other computer :idk: (but like I said only some peoples looks blurry, some others can be using the same image host as me and it looks just fine :idk: ) same goes with avis..

EDIT also adding that these images are NOT blurry, and when I look at them in my file folder they look just fine! its when I upload them to an image host and put them on here that they get blurry (but that only happens to me on some computers and everyone else tells me its super clear on their end  :blink: )

Just wondered if anybody else has experienced the same!