Bellazon

Suits

Berno

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1632701

post-20478-0-1446128555-34604_thumb.jpg

Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) is a brilliant college dropout. Mike's childhood dreams of becoming a lawyer are derailed after unforeseen circumstances lead him to drop out of college. Naturally intelligent and with an eidetic memory, Mike makes a living taking tests for other people, particularly LSATs and bar exams. Harvey Specter is one of New York City's top attorneys and has recently been promoted to partner at his firm and is forced by company policy to hire an associate. After accidentally running into Mike, Harvey is impressed by the younger man's quick wits, his encyclopedic knowledge of the law, and his genuine desire to be an attorney, and hires him. Due to the fact that Mike lacks a law degree, and because of firm policy which favors Harvard alumns, they both pretend that Mike is a Harvard graduate.

At the firm, Mike is continuously hounded by junior partner Louis Litt (Rick Hoffman), a rival of Harvey's who is suspicious of Mike's credentials. However, he is befriended by Rachel (Meghan Markle) a paralegal whose testing anxiety has prevented her from becoming a lawyer, and the two soon develop a mutual attraction. Mike and Harvey often come into conflict over the Mike's naivete and ethical scruples and Harvey's hard charging and seemingly uncaring demeanor.

Anybody else watch this? I'm really liking it!

• 1 year later...

Love this show so much. My boyfriend got me into it, and I am totally hooked.

Same! After watching the pilot i basically watched the next 8 episodes in a row. :laugh: They've also renewed it for a second season, which is awesome.

So Berno, your boyfriend got you into it and now you are hooked too? ;) :laugh: