Bellazon

Modelknowledge's Requests

modelknowledge

I found Kika "Kristina KiKa Jovanovic"

She's with Star System Models - Belgrade.

good. i knew she wasn't English. :)

The major agencies "develop" girls all over the world so its a guessing game on whether or not they are from that country.

She didn't look British to me, but you can never tell these days. LOL. And she's very Tan. I thought she might be Italian, but she's from Serbia. Haha. Apparently she's been placed @ Women Milan, hopefully she pops up on there board soon. I still haven't found Alexandra on any Serbia agencies that I know of, though a lot that are listed on Kmodels no longer have a working website. :( I guess I'll have to wait, damn it. lol

defintiely not italian. Latin women have certain physical features. Definitely thought she was Eastern European but there are plenty of British citizens of Eastern European decent. Kika Rose who is with Models 1 is British. (atleast to my knowledge).

Could you give me a list of as many active models as you can who are 6'1 or taller? Thanks :heythere: .

There isnt much room for a female model that tall. Years ago, they wanted briddal models to be 6'0 but its honestly to tall but there are exceptions.

Betina Schmidt- listed as 6'1" (also a volleyball player) Gabrielle Reece modelled too and I believe she is 6'3".

Models who are listed at 5'11" or 6'0 who are rumored to be taller.

Eva Poloniova

Iris Strubegger

Caroline T.

Alexandra Tomlinson

Elena Baguci

Hana Soukupova

Tiiu Kuik.(rumored to be 6'2")

Michelle Buswell

Asia Pulco ( rumored to be 6'1")

Pernille Møller (rumored to be 6'1")

Manon Pieto ( rumored to be 6'1")

Taylor Kraemer

Karlie Kloss ( rumored to be 6'1")

Eve is 6'7"

Frida Gustavasson (claims to be 6'1" but rumored to be 6'2")

Joanna Krupa is 6'0"

Ana Beatriz is 6'0" maybe even taller.

Pretty much Frida and Karlie are the tallest models active today. Runways girls are mostly 5'10" and higher. There are exceptions for rather successful editorial models who look the part.

There are tons of 6'0" maybe a couple of 6'1". After that, they are just oo tall for print and commercial work. If you see a model listed at 5'11" or 5'11.5" they could be 6'0 or 6'1". Try finding picture of them with other models. Its usually the tell tale sign

:ddr: Requests. Lol.

Hadar Bar @ LA Models ( Damn it. >_< ) & Ice Models - Milan. She finished school this summer.

Gabrielle Pollock @ Boss Models - Cape Town. Won ELLE's Fresh Faces search.

Rebeca Csonka - Her mother agency said she's in Istanbul, but they didn't say what agency. She is with all these though;

MA: Art Models - Hungary

Modelwerk - Germany

UNO Models - Barcelona

Dominique Models - Belgium

2pm Models - Copenhagen

Next Company - Vienna

Paola Back - Winner of EML Brasil 2010.

Agencies: Elite Paris, Brasil, Milano & Munich Models. ( Since last week she is not on Munich Models.)

There's more but I'll ask about them another day. :rofl:

Hadar Bar @ LA Models ( Damn it. >_< ) & Ice Models - Milan. She finished school this summer.

Rebeca Csonka - Her mother agency said she's in Istanbul, but they didn't say what agency. She is with all these though;

Modelwerk - Germany

UNO Models - Barcelona

2pm Models - Copenhagen

Next Company - Vienna

Agencies: Elite Paris, Brasil, Milano & Munich Models. ( Since last week she is not on Munich Models.)

im on it. i assume they all have threads. if not, ill post it here.

Modelwerk - Germany

UNO Models - Barcelona

2pm Models - Copenhagen

Next Company - Vienna

Found some HQs on Paola. I would just wait. More will pop up. remember she is still in development. she is still building her book.

I will next look for stuff on Gabrielle Pollock.

I highly doubt Ana Beatriz is taller than 6'0. Shes tall. But she isn't a tree.

trust me, she is. Alessandra Ambrosio is 5'10.5 . Find a picture of the two of them. she towers over her.

Ale is only 5'9. From what I've seen her listed as. Plus, she's shorter than Adriana who is 5'10.

Modelwerk - Germany

UNO Models - Barcelona

2pm Models - Copenhagen

Next Company - Vienna

Found some HQs on Paola. I would just wait. More will pop up. remember she is still in development. she is still building her book.

Thanks. I'm not sure what's going on with Paola's German Agency. Unless there updating her profile.

Not to sure if Gabi works much, but she is 18. :idk: So she might have finished school.

trust me, she is. Alessandra Ambrosio is 5'10.5 . Find a picture of the two of them. she towers over her.

Ale is only 5'9. From what I've seen her listed as. Plus, she's shorter than Adriana who is 5'10.

Yeah was gonna say the same thing, Alessandra always seems smaller than other models listed as 5'10 such as Adriana for example which would explain the height difference between Alessandra and Ana making Ana seem really tall because I wouldn't be surprised that Alessandra's agencies list her as a inch or so taller than she actually IS. Many agencies fib a little on some of their models heights.

Yeah was gonna say the same thing, Alessandra always seems smaller than other models listed as 5'10 such as Adriana for example which would explain the height difference between Alessandra and Ana making Ana seem really tall because I wouldn't be surprised that Alessandra's agencies list her as a inch or so taller than she actually IS. Many agencies fib a little on some of their models heights.

i meant adriana. yes Agecnies lie but they never make anyone taller than 5'10" if they are under it. After 5'10" they try to make their exact height or shorter. I know a model who is 5'11"" and all her agencies make her 5'10", even thought she is probably more like 5'11.5". If you ever go on FS, everyone always talks about Ana BB's height being taller than her listed height. having seen her in candids with other models (runway models). she towers over all them.

Modelwerk - Germany

UNO Models - Barcelona

2pm Models - Copenhagen

Next Company - Vienna

Thanks. I'm not sure what's going on with Paola's German Agency. Unless there updating her profile.

Not to sure if Gabi works much, but she is 18. :idk: So she might have finished school.

On Gabrielle:

does she have covers and campaigns? it means she works. she is 18 and she is no longer in development (or fresh board as they call it). right now, she is direct book which means she is out of the country.

there is this huge misconception on here that a model doesn't work that much just because you can't find things on her. finding things is hard in sa because their catalogues aren't like the us and uk where everything is online. plus agencies dont really seem to update their blogs down there as well.

her book is strong. s its strong enough for her to work in Hamburg. You don't go markets like that unless you have a strong book. She has an American Apparel ad. She might have an agency in the US. I would try LA first (its just my hunch). Just because they are young foesn't mean they work much. That usually goes for girls in development because you have to establish yourself and the fact they have school.

On Paola, its possible they moved her from Development to the mainboard. If not, look at other agencies.

I manged to dig up some stuff on Gabi and Adri H. :ddr:

But, thanks for all the previous pics on Gabi's topic. I'm hopeless with SA models.

I'm still confused about the CDs stuff tho. I know a lot of agencies use it, but I don't know how people get stuff from there?

don't know. if you need help with SA models ask Helenalover. He is good and the key is knowing the photographers. A lot of the photographers based in London are actually South African. They bounce back and forth like Charl Marais and Gavin O'Neil. Another SA photog, Sean Laurenz.