Bellazon

Modelknowledge's Requests

modelknowledge

• 2 weeks later...

Someone PMed me and asked me question about the Scandinvian market so I am going to share this information with everyone. I'll start with Denmark

Denmark

Agencies in Copenhagen

• Scoop Models
  • 2PM Models
  • Elite Models
  • Unique Models
  • Heartbreak Management
  • 1st Options
  • Gossip Management
  • CPH Wolves
  • Basic CPH

Agencies in Arhaus

• Le Management
  • Modelbooking
  • Diva Models
  • INQ Scandinavian Models
  • Casablanca Models

Magazines in Denmark
Elle Magazine
Skon Magazine
Dansk
Costume
Cover

Harpers Baazar
Eurowoman
In Magsinent 
Alt for Damerne
Woman Magazine
Femina
T3 Magazine
Bwatt Magazine

Designers from Denmark
Malene Birger
Erik Rud Brandt
Margit Brandt
Charlotte Eskildsen
Bente Hammer
Peter Ingwersen
Sofie Oglaard
Tulin Sahin
Henrik Vibsjov
Designers Remix
Hausach

Brands from Denmark (they make their own clothing/lingerie)
B.Young
Dranella
Kaffe
Femilet
Change
Bellinger Eyewear
Kophagen Fur
Mamalicious
Georg Jensen Fusion RIngs
WoodWood

Sister Point

Edith & Ella

Envii

Vila Clothing

Redgreen

Object

Pulz Jeans

Custommade Collextion

Jackpot

Where2Go

Noir 

Blend

Forrest & Bob

Aagard Jewelry

Pilgrim Jewelry

Smart Girl

Catalogs from Denmark 
http://change.com/int/
http://www.idlingeri.dk
http://www.lace.dk
http://dk.bonaparteshop.com
http://only.com

http//fleur.dk

Note there are plenty of international brands/catalogs that sell in Denmark but they do not originate there. For example, there is an ellos.dk. Ellos is a Swedish company but sells their product in Denmark. They may use similar models but the models are booked from Sweden.

Sweden

Agencies

• Stockholmgruppen
  • Mikas Stockholm
  • Elite Models Stockholm
  • Nisch Models Stockholm
  • Minus 20 Stockholm
  • Nouveau Models Stockholm
  • Avenue Modeller Gothenberg
  • Modellink Gothenberg
  • Mikas Malmo
  • Sweden Models Malmo
  • Northern Model Group Gothenberg
  • Zap Models Stockholm
  • Model One Gothenberg
  • Model House Stockholm
  • Target Models Stockholm

Magazines
Elle Magazine
Plaza Kvinna
Harpers Bazaar
Damernas
Femina
Style

Chic
Cosmopolitan
Reckoveckyn
Amelia
Daisy
Intermission
Solo
Julia 
Sofis Mode
Tara
Cafe Magazine
FHM
Lantliv
Halsa
Mama
iForm
FHM
Slitz
Moore
Wellness
Topp Halsa
Nara
M Magasinet
Allt Om Resor
S Cut
Allt om Brollop
Brollup
Allers
Allt om handarbete
Allt om Stickmagasin
Allt om Bröllop
Amelia Brud & Bröllop
Bon
Styleby
DV Mode
Ma Bra

Designer/ Brands
H&M
Acne Jeans
Nudie Jeans
Jean Company
AnneKarine]
Farzan Esfahani
Heop
Whyred
V Avenue Shoes
Rodebjer
Altewai Saome
Cheap Monday
FlippaK
Carin Wester
Back
J. Lindeberg
Maria Nilsdotter
Swedish Hasbeens
Gina Tricot

Catalogs
nelly.com
ellos.se
bubbleroom.com
halens.se
stadium.se
cellbes.se
twilfit.se
missmary.se
bjornborg.se
sexy.se
evasunderklader.se/
darling-s.se/
uppercut.se
ginatricot.se

Norway 

Agencies
Everybody
Heartbreak Management
Heartland
Idol Looks
Team Modeller
TFM Oslo

Magazines
Elle
Det Nye
Costume 
Cosmopolitan
Personae
Henne
KK Magazine
Kamille
Tara
Ditt Bryllup
Det Nye Shape Up
FHM
Girls
Gravid
iForm
Julia
Kamille Mor & Barn
Stella
Lyd & Bild
Lev Bra
Style Mag
Mag
Mamma
Mann
allers
Mat & Helse
Tara Frisk
Topp
Woman (same as Denmarks)
Alt for Damerne (same as Denmark)
Steen & Strom

Brands
Jean Paul
Kristian Advenik
Brilleland
Bergans
Oleana Knits
Moods of Norway
Synsam
Timarco.no

Gasello.no

^ So Genevieve posted this on her Facebook the last week and she specified that it's from an old music video taken around 2008 or 2009 probably in SA ... but not much more details ... i posted a request also on Gen's thread here . I never heard something for this clip, so that's why i look for the name of this other model for perhaps find the title of this music video ... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know much about her. She is also a model with a 66 page thread in which you posted a lot of her images. So what makes you think that I would know more about her than you? Also, how much unseen work do you thing she has when she posts her life on instagram?

This goes for anyone asking about a popular model like Kate Upton or Genevieve Morton. If a model is popular, someone will find her and post about her. If she also has social media accounts and shares information freely, you will know before I will where to find her. On the same note, you can tweet her and ask her who she has worked for or for her tweet more unseen work. There are some models who hide their facebook account. Don't bother those models but if a model has a twitter account she updates, talk to her. What's the worst thing that will happen? Most of the time, the model would be more than willing to help you. A lot of members here have made friends on twitter and regularly message models who give them heads up on where to find images. You don't think every frequent poster is an industry insider?

I don't know what more you expect me  to find or anyone else to find for that matter. She is a commercial model who divulges to the world lots of information. 

Don't ask me to find images of models like Kate Upton, Genevieve Morton, etc.. If I find unseen work of any model, popular or not, I will post it or give a link to it. I always post what I find regardless if I like the model or not (which are ads and editorials). I focus on editorials and print ads because aren't as easy to find. It's not that hard posting catalog work. I know I used to spend a lot of time on European catalogs but now there are so many members who post that sort of thing. When I am not posting images of editorials or campaigns, I focus on updating model's agencies and identifying models from catalogs and campaigns.

I am always willing to help but there comes a point where you have to be realistic. Some models work a lot and some don't. Some models only work in a few places which really limits the amount of images that can be found. Sometimes you have to face it when you hit a brick wall. When this happens to me, I focus on other models and when you are least expecting it, you will find the model  you are searching for. You don't know how many times I am looking for one model and I stumble upon another. Pick a model with the same mother agency and similar portfolio. They might have worked with the same photographer or walked in the same runway show. You never know. Having tunnel vision for one model never works because it doesn't teach you anything new. You can't keep looking in the same places over and over and expect to keep finding her. 

And this isn't just advise for Stone Baby, This is for everyone who asks me about a better known model and they are stuck. There are lots of resources and Google isn't one of them. Sometimes you have to go to creative agencies and look through every photographer, stylist, hair, and makeup artist to find a picture. Sometimes it means scanning a hundred magazines. But the easiest way is to contact the model's agency and ask about the model's major clients OR tweeting the model. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know much about her. She is also a model with a 66 page thread in which you posted a lot of her images. So what makes you think that I would know more about her than you? Also, how much unseen work do you thing she has when she posts her life on instagram?

This goes for anyone asking about a popular model like Kate Upton or Genevieve Morton. If a model is popular, someone will find her and post about her. If she also has social media accounts and shares information freely, you will know before I will where to find her. On the same note, you can tweet her and ask her who she has worked for or for her tweet more unseen work. There are some models who hide their facebook account. Don't bother those models but if a model has a twitter account she updates, talk to her. What's the worst thing that will happen? Most of the time, the model would be more than willing to help you. A lot of members here have made friends on twitter and regularly message models who give them heads up on where to find images. You don't think every frequent poster is an industry insider?

I don't know what more you expect me  to find or anyone else to find for that matter. She is a commercial model who divulges to the world lots of information. 

Don't ask me to find images of models like Kate Upton, Genevieve Morton, etc.. If I find unseen work of any model, popular or not, I will post it or give a link to it. I always post what I find regardless if I like the model or not (which are ads and editorials). I focus on editorials and print ads because aren't as easy to find. It's not that hard posting catalog work. I know I used to spend a lot of time on European catalogs but now there are so many members who post that sort of thing. When I am not posting images of editorials or campaigns, I focus on updating model's agencies and identifying models from catalogs and campaigns.

I am always willing to help but there comes a point where you have to be realistic. Some models work a lot and some don't. Some models only work in a few places which really limits the amount of images that can be found. Sometimes you have to face it when you hit a brick wall. When this happens to me, I focus on other models and when you are least expecting it, you will find the model  you are searching for. You don't know how many times I am looking for one model and I stumble upon another. Pick a model with the same mother agency and similar portfolio. They might have worked with the same photographer or walked in the same runway show. You never know. Having tunnel vision for one model never works because it doesn't teach you anything new. You can't keep looking in the same places over and over and expect to keep finding her. 

And this isn't just advise for Stone Baby, This is for everyone who asks me about a better known model and they are stuck. There are lots of resources and Google isn't one of them. Sometimes you have to go to creative agencies and look through every photographer, stylist, hair, and makeup artist to find a picture. Sometimes it means scanning a hundred magazines. But the easiest way is to contact the model's agency and ask about the model's major clients OR tweeting the model. 

its okay. if a model is active on social media, she is probably telling people what she or he is up to. If members are constantly updating a model, its extremely hard to find information when someone basically finds everything and everything a model has to offer. Its extremely hard to find obscure things unless she or he is the type of model where no one is posting editorial work. Sandra looks like she works out of Miami a lot which isn't the best market for editorial work that can be found on the internet. Unfortunately, she isn't the type of model doing shows, large campaigns, or lots of editorial work. She is a commercial model who does a lot of catalog work, television commercials, music videos, and lifestyle modeling.

If I find anything on any model that hasn't been posted, I post it. I am keeping an eye out for her but I doubt I will find anything before you or the rest of the people posting in here thread, unless its an editorial.

When you confront a model or an agency, you have to be professional. Tell the model you would like to update her FMD and other sites to have accurate and up to date information. Ask for the major clients and if there are magazine ask for them to specify the edition and issue date.

Hope you find her. :)

• 3 weeks later...

its okay. if a model is active on social media, she is probably telling people what she or he is up to. If members are constantly updating a model, its extremely hard to find information when someone basically finds everything and everything a model has to offer. Its extremely hard to find obscure things unless she or he is the type of model where no one is posting editorial work. Sandra looks like she works out of Miami a lot which isn't the best market for editorial work that can be found on the internet. Unfortunately, she isn't the type of model doing shows, large campaigns, or lots of editorial work. She is a commercial model who does a lot of catalog work, television commercials, music videos, and lifestyle modeling.

If I find anything on any model that hasn't been posted, I post it. I am keeping an eye out for her but I doubt I will find anything before you or the rest of the people posting in here thread, unless its an editorial.

When you confront a model or an agency, you have to be professional. Tell the model you would like to update her FMD and other sites to have accurate and up to date information. Ask for the major clients and if there are magazine ask for them to specify the edition and issue date.

Hope you find her. :)

I´m really grateful for the information and I wrote to her agancy. I´m waiting for the answer. :)

It´s a little bit strange but can you help me to ID the model in this gif?

post-66004-0-1446168365-32774_thumb.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don´t want to annoy you but could you help me to find more pictures of Anna Plotnikova please? I know that she´s doing a lot of editorial and that she is with Avant Model Agency,Traffic Models and the last photo which I found was on the instagram account of @estudiomonster. I search for her work since 2 weeks but couldn´t find anything.I wrote to her agency too but I didn´t get an answer till now. 

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/40590-anna-plotnikova/