Bellazon

SI swimsuit Forum

Maiya

I think Sport Illustrated swimsuit should have their own forum, and have their own thread by years, just like the VS forum

I been wondering why Victoria's Secret has their own forum and SI swimsuit does not have their own forum?

It would be a lot easy to browse for a photo for a particular year, instead of going to each model thread to look for a particular photo.

I agree. Would be nice to have a single section of the site with organized years.

I have 2000 forward scanned, I just don't have anywhere to post them.

^ That would be because you need to stop spending so much money. This is the only person I know who will contact magazine offices so she can pay 75$ on back issues of a single magazine. O.O

• 2 weeks later...

Er... i'd like to start a new thread for the "sports Illustrated" February 1995 issue but as the "SIS" thread are pinned in the important topics in general babe discussion I cant start a thread in this section (important topics)

Make a forum please!

The first issue was in 1964. Will there be a section for every single year or will it be grouped for the older issues? Like one section for the 60's issues and another for the 70's and so on. I have every single issue btw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...