Bellazon

Looks vs. Personality

Chicken

I was just wondering what you girls thought. I mean I often hear my friends say that they would never date a guy who isn't good looking,pretty shallow...but to me I think both looks and personality are important,but I can't choose :/

When it comes to crushes I think its personality first. Yes I have accepted that my dream man Kyo Sohma (just to name one) will never turn up at my front door...because he doesn't exist :|..he's just an anime,but the reason I'm attracted to him is not only because he is hot,but he has such a cool personality it just makes him look 10x better.

anywho,

who you date this guy? Lets just pretend that he has a great personality..but would you?

Does it really matter what he looks like? does it?

post-1184-1137518471_thumb.jpg

:shock: He's veryyy ugly :ninja: :whistle:

Anyway, i know it seems shalow but i couldn't got out with that guy even if he had a great personality. I could go out with a barely cute guy but never with an ugly guy (see the pic above in Chicken's post :p :ninja: ). I'm not saying that i don't care about personality, if a guy's really hot and has no personality i won't go out with him...okay, maybe :ninja: j/k :whistle: I need both to got out with a guy :p.

The first thing you see on a person is the look. The real character you will maybe never see or after a long time. So everytime the first you see is the body (on inet you "imagine" a body). And you a must like the body, that`s genetic. Not important if on the first sight or after a time you like it. That`s life :)

oliver..nicely put

i agree with acro b/c looks get your attention but after awhile

looks fade away, thts when a personality is so important

like for me humor in guys is just as important as their looks

im not going to lie and say oh yea i want an ugly boyfriend..you dont even have to be hot in my eyes you can be normal..and be funny...i think its so attractive when guys are really funny.

Yes. I'm no A. Lima but I would go out with anyone if they were polite and had other qualities I like.

I've just gained new respect for you.

But I don't really care about intelligence,just as long as the guy is strong and he can fight :/

I mean I don't want him to be stupid,just average is okay.