Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

34 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Ryan Gosling.

OMG finally someone who thinks the same :rofl: Literally everyone I know finds him "so dreamy", "so cute". And I'm so tired of hearing about him and Emma Stone in La La Land. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

OMG finally someone who thinks the same :rofl: Literally everyone I know finds him "so dreamy", "so cute". And I'm so tired of hearing about him and Emma Stone in La La Land. 

I've never heard anyone saying such things about him, luckily. But I 100% agree about La La Land. He might have a nice body, but it's just like many other's. Nothing too special about it. I loved him in The Notebook, but his face is meh for me and I totally shipped (and still do) him with Rachel McAdams.

43 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I've never heard anyone saying such things about him, luckily. But I 100% agree about La La Land. He might have a nice body, but it's just like many other's. Nothing too special about it. I loved him in The Notebook, but his face is meh for me and I totally shipped (and still do) him with Rachel McAdams.

Same, The Notebook is probably the only movie I actually like him in. He and Rachel did look great together. 

Based on how the competitions usually end up, it's not likely many agree with me on this:

I don't find many VS models as attractive as other people. I wouldn't say I think they are unattractive, but maybe the VS type is just not my type.

2 hours ago, jkjk said:

Based on how the competitions usually end up, it's not likely many agree with me on this:

I don't find many VS models as attractive as other people. I wouldn't say I think they are unattractive, but maybe the VS type is just not my type.

I like quite a few VS models, however, there are many that I don't like either so I guess I can see where you're coming from. Sometimes the VS type just screams trashy in my opinion. What is your type? 

43 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I like quite a few VS models, however, there are many that I don't like either so I guess I can see where you're coming from. Sometimes the VS type just screams trashy in my opinion. What is your type? 

To be honest, and I have thought about it some, I don't think I have a type.

I don't think I have a type, but I guess I could try to explain better what I meant about VS models.

Most of the time i have a problem with VS models is when they look too skinny. Of course, that can even vary from one photo shoot to the next (or even within the same shoot). And even the definition of too skinny is a fine line and hard to define. The difference between too skinny and the acceptably skinny can be almost nothing.

Maybe I don't know what I'm saying and am making no sense.