Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

• 2 weeks later...

Updated List:

List based on Modeling, Acting/Singing, Looks, and or Personality

Lima fans, please don't jump my arse for having an opinion about her. *sighs*

Models

ADRIANA LIMA - MOO! :yuckky: :jimmy: :avada: I wish Adriana would just pull a Heidi/Tyra and retire all ready. I used to like her some years back .. but I started to realize she sucks as a model. She has 2-3 looks about her. It's either the pouty lips /try and look sexy thing.. or the goofy ass/ bouncing off the wall while trying to look sexy thing.

She needs a hell of a lot more versatility! I may not like the woman on my list.. but at least some of them can MODEL! .... and to top it off, Adriana's "I'm always HAPPY *beam/smile* " (can't sit still and take a picture without making a funny face in every other picture) just gets on my last nerve.

IZABEL GOULART - The nose, her personality, that stomach.... ew.

Selita Ebanks

Raquel Zimmermann

Freja Beha Erichsen

Kim Smith - Bug eyes

Iekeliene Stange

Caroline Trentini

Stephanie Seymour

Caroline Winberg

Julia Stegner

Heidi Klum

Marisa Miller - With a face like a man, what's not to love?

Susan Eldridge - Double Scoop a Skank

Ana Claudia Michels

Morgane Dubled

Lily Cole

Snejana Onopka

Jeisa Chiminazzo - Nothing speical about her, she looks very plain to me. TOMBOY from the neck up, stripper from the waist down.. Just doesn't "fit"

Jessica Stam

Fabiana Tambosi - sorry.. I know horror stories about this one from a friend who knows her.... COW!

Actresses

Jessica Alba

Lindsey Lohan

Nicole Richie

Penelope Cruz

Britney Spears

Nicole Kidman

Gwyneth Paltrow

Jennifer Garner

Jessica Simpson

Brittany Murphy

Keira Knightly

Jennifer Aniston :x

Who doesn't hate Anniston? Seriously, she must be the most annoying woman in the world.

I TOTALLY AGREE :yes: i can't understand (and probably never will) why people like her? what's all the fuss about her hair? i mean, she's got great hair yeah but i bet lots of other people got hair GLOSSIER than hers...and more healthy and natural too :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
its alright you have your own opinion about gisele its just wrong. her body is amazing. truthfully body wise there is no way adriana has a better body.. giseles curves are amazing

LMAO! hahahaha! curves! what curves!? gisele has the figure of a 11 year old boy! No curves at all. Im not a gisele hater because i think she works insanley hard and she get a lot of money for having 21 contracts going on at once and thats what made her popular...not a unique look are anything like that. People were just like whos she and why is SHE the richest model on the planet and then she became famous. She just a work horse and thats to be appreciated. But honeslty, of ALL the things you could have said you like about her curves has GOT to be the last thing imaginable. Even she says she feels she has no curves or that she isnt voluptuous and thats why the moves and wriths around a lot in photos. I also think she has the face of a tranny :whistle:

Alessandra. I just don't find her as attractive as the others - her features are all pointy and her eyebrows are so high. But I think I prefer her to Karolina - there is some nose on that girl, bless her soul.

I agree there too. She looks exactly the same as Izabel as well which i dont like...not to mention that shes in VS she shes supposed to be all sexy and she is not at ALL. And if your gonna talk about bad features on Karolina you gotta mention the big ass mouth and teeth. :yuckky: I know i probably have no right to be dissing big mouths and bad teeth as an adri fan but whatever...Im in a bad mood :laugh: :evil:

Paris Hilton, Victoria Beckham, Mischa Barton, and Gemma Ward.. I'm all for alien/thin models, she's just a bit too weird looking.

Also, I'm getting really tired of seeing actresses/singers in editorials, campaigns, on covers, etc. It's not their job, it's the models. I just want them to sing and act, not model...

its alright you have your own opinion about gisele its just wrong. her body is amazing. truthfully body wise there is no way adriana has a better body.. giseles curves are amazing

LMAO! hahahaha! curves! what curves!? gisele has the figure of a 11 year old boy! No curves at all. Im not a gisele hater because i think she works insanley hard and she get a lot of money for having 21 contracts going on at once and thats what made her popular...not a unique look are anything like that. People were just like whos she and why is SHE the richest model on the planet and then she became famous. She just a work horse and thats to be appreciated. But honeslty, of ALL the things you could have said you like about her curves has GOT to be the last thing imaginable. Even she says she feels she has no curves or that she isnt voluptuous and thats why the moves and wriths around a lot in photos. I also think she has the face of a tranny :whistle:

Alessandra. I just don't find her as attractive as the others - her features are all pointy and her eyebrows are so high. But I think I prefer her to Karolina - there is some nose on that girl, bless her soul.

I agree there too. She looks exactly the same as Izabel as well which i dont like...not to mention that shes in VS she shes supposed to be all sexy and she is not at ALL. And if your gonna talk about bad features on Karolina you gotta mention the big ass mouth and teeth. :yuckky: I know i probably have no right to be dissing big mouths and bad teeth as an adri fan but whatever...Im in a bad mood :laugh: :evil:

hmm....forgotten you glasses??? It seems you have....talk abput Gisele and say she hasn