Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Remove the beans and bread, and it is a perfect breakfast !

I will add salmon + chavrou and du fromage de brebis and I am good to go!

This is fat girl/food coma breakfast : D

I've always thought that British/American breakfast items are more appropriate for mid-day, like brunch/lunch than breakfast.

I am too used to high protein/high fiber breakfasts.

This is fat girl/food coma breakfast : D

I've always thought that British/American breakfast items are more appropriate for mid-day, like brunch/lunch than breakfast.

I am too used to high protein/high fiber breakfasts.

To me the American & British breakfasts were crafted in the 1920s when most jobs were hard manual labor where they needed all those calories, protein, fat, etc which they would burn off while working and still eat lunch.

Now most jobs are sedentary where we don't need to eat a lot of those foods and the quantity cause we don't have the type of jobs to burn the food off like before.

We haven't adapted yet.

To me the American & British breakfasts were crafted in the 1920s when most jobs were hard manual labor where they needed all those calories, protein, fat, etc which they would burn off while working and still eat lunch.

I think the Swedish/German breakfast is the most healthy and sustainable one but it is very bland and relies on processed meats.

Chinese Dim Sum is a very tasty but unhealthy breakfast as it's literally a lot of dessert items.  The full British/American breakfast has too much sodium and sugar, not enough fiber. 

I think the most important part of breakfast is high protein, high fiber, low sodium, moderate or low sugar.   I don't think any major cuisine has done it right.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...