Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

On 20.7.2014 at 8:47 PM, gab6565 said:

Russell James put up a pic of him, Lily A, and Italo G (a VS hairstylist) on the beach (presumably) after Behati's wedding in Mexico on his Instagram. Adriana commented asking them where they were. #awkward hahahaha I'm guessing she wasn't invited....

So it’s not just Candice and Adriana. Adriana had no idea when Behati’s wedding was. :rofl: Candice was of course invited to the wedding.

But to be fair, it's not like Behati invited all the Angels expect Adriana. And when Rihanna performed at the Met Gala a couple of years ago, Candice and Adriana were standing next to each other watching the performance and Behati was standing on the other side of Candice.

16 hours ago, Sanni said:

So it’s not just Candice and Adriana. Adriana had no idea when Behati’s wedding was. :rofl: Candice was of course invited to the wedding.

But to be fair, it's not like Behati invited all the Angels expect Adriana. And when Rihanna performed at the Met Gala a couple of years ago, Candice and Adriana were standing next to each other watching the performance and Behati was standing on the other side of Candice.

Behati and Adriana were never even close to begin with, but Candice seems close with pretty much all of the Brazilians at VS except Adriana... not really a coincidence if you ask me. Standing next to each other at a concert doesn't say anything tbh, it doesn't mean you're suddenly best friends. 

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Behati and Adriana were never even close to begin with, but Candice seems close with pretty much all of the Brazilians at VS except Adriana... not really a coincidence if you ask me. Standing next to each other at a concert doesn't say anything tbh, it doesn't mean you're suddenly best friends. 

I never implied it did. But they seem to get along well enough now. And at the most recent Met Gala, Behati and Adriana were sitting next to each other.

On 18/05/2017 at 9:14 AM, elfstone said:

Emrata's body  is a mess right now IMO.  Her arms + shoulders are too thin.

Also, while I was looking at her latest photos I was astonished at how lackluster her hips and butt are :sad:

Yes & I am not even feeling  sorry for her.

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

I never implied it did. But they seem to get along well enough now. And at the most recent Met Gala, Behati and Adriana were sitting next to each other.

True, I think they're friendly with each other but I can't imagine them having long conversations on the phone like I imagine Candice and Behati :rofl: 

On 15/05/2017 at 1:03 AM, Stromboli1 said:

:chicken::excited:

That's just like almost every other guy........ always trading up for younger blood. :chicken:

This notification? :rofl:

I am always loosing interest when models are getting older.

^ I know exactly what you mean abt accents from Minnesota and Wisconsin!!! On top of that, It doesn't help that a few of the peopIe I know from those States also have shitty personalities. The Minnesota accent is definitely more annoying of the two. I don't think I know anyone from the Dakotas so I can't comment on that.

Texas drawls are a bit different than the "true" South.  Most of the southern state except for Florida, they almost always end their sentences as if they're asking a question. 

Just putting that out there.....I kind of like the drawls from Tx and New Mexico but then again. I am Texan....... Going back into hiding. 

To keep this on topic.......Leo De Caprio

On 5/19/2017 at 4:48 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I kinda like Bernie Sanders accent. That's a Brooklyn accent, right?

I have pal who if from Brooklyn with the same accent but not sure is it "Brooklyn" per se. Definitely some sorta New York or Tri-State

accent.

21 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I thought it was Jewish Bostonian. 

Definitely not Bostonian. Not even close.

I am sorry it is not a tender gesture...

- Candice Swanepoel & Toni Garrn are lacking in personality... They are silly... They behave like a baby...

- Irina Shaik & Hailey Baldwin are not at distinguished... They are not stylish...

- Miranda Kerr is very insipid...Deadly dull...

- Heidi Klum & Naomi Campbell... I'm fed up...

- Emily Ratajkowski with her very small size and fake big tits she has nothing appealing...

As Aristotle says people of small stature can be nice but they cannot be beautiful.

- Anja Rubik it is very sad to see her now. She was beautiful but after a cosmetic surgery she is hardly recognizable...

- Kim Kardashian... Ugly... Passionately in love with vulgarity...