Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

To me he isn't funny, but I do like his nostalgia ideas though.

He was the logical one to follow Leno. They have two things in common which the network likes: 1) Safer than their competition 2) Appeal to a wider audience than others.

Most if not all of the nostalgia ideas probably come from the writers, so it's possible you don't like his ideas but someone else's.

24 minutes ago, jkjk said:

He was the logical one to follow Leno. They have two things in common which the network likes: 1) Safer than their competition 2) Appeal to a wider audience than others.

Most if not all of the nostalgia ideas probably come from the writers, so it's possible you don't like his ideas but someone else's.

If you saw the Saved by the Bell skits, Fallon was marking out.

2 hours ago, Limerlight said:

After seeing the SI 2017 pics: 

Hannah F

Kate Bock

(Again) Nina

(again) Babs

Do you say Hannah F solely based on the SI 2017 pics (because they were bad), or in general?

I go back and forth on the other three.

6 hours ago, jkjk said:

Do you say Hannah F solely based on the SI 2017 pics (because they were bad), or in general?

I go back and forth on the other three.

Usually in general. She's okay, blonde not so typical but the SI pics made her look bad and showed more of her "new" style/body which I detest

3 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Usually in general. She's okay, blonde not so typical but the SI pics made her look bad and showed more of her "new" style/body which I detest

Makes sense. To me, they really made her look bad this year compared to other years.

Justin Bieber. I'm probably too old to have ever fallen for this guy during the "baby baby yeah" era but at least I intellectually understood his appeal. Now, not any more. And he's not even unattractive, just dime a dozen somewhat good looking ordinary guy, with ugly tats and not the edge to pull them off.