Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Some guys still think Lohan is hot?  Interesting.  She just looks dirty and grimy...not to mention she leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination, so there's no enigma about her anymore.

I second Iza Goulart.  She's OK, but something about her face has always kind of bothered me.

while she's kinda pretty, she's very average looking at the same time

This is very true.  She can look stunning, but there's something more average looking about her than most models.  The main issue with Barbara is her smile.  If she had a better smile she'd be very attractive (still kind of average looking, but never unattractive).

but there's something more average looking about her than most models

Really?

Camille Rowe

Nadine Leopold

Stella Maxwell

Nina Agdal

Martha Hunt

to name a few

Eva Green

She is so ugly it's not even funny!

Barbara's super pretty but I don't know....she doesn't seem as tall as most models, her physique doesn't always look like a model's, her smile isn't very pretty at all, and her cheekbones or something don't seem high enough.  I think that's what I was getting at.  At the right angle her face is amazing, but she doesn't always look model-y to me.

That being said, lots of people who aren't "model-y" looking are still gorgeous; for instance, Jessica Alba.

but there's something more average looking about her than most models

Really?

If one goes along some street, there will be a lot of way more beautiful girls to cross.    It's an understood thing.

Are you talking about streets in Hungary?  Because I have heard a guy from Hungary say that Barbara is just an average girl there.

Edit: and are you talking about the girl's Kiki listed or Barbara?  Because I'm talking about Barbara.

I used to find Eva Green gorgeous but that was before I got into models....Camile I am already tired of and don't even bother with her photoshoots. 

Nadine, Stella, and Martha are irresistible facially to me but all have the uncomfortably  frail "VS" regime look.  I don't dislike this look in particular but I don't like how all their models are selected or required to maintain the same body type and it gets tiresome.

Really?

Camille Rowe

Nadine Leopold

Stella Maxwell

Martha Hunt
Eva Green
She is so ugly it's not even funny!

+

Alexandria Morgan..

Not unattractive, but a very dull model with not the prettiest jaw.