Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

I guess I must be the only one who finds Nicki and Madonna equally weird :ninja: . To me Madonna's music has been just as bad these last ten years "I do yoga and pilates and the room is full of hotties" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: though at least her's was better if comparring them at the same age. Both have fake British accents ironically.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!! U can't compare the 2 women. I am not a Madonna fan and most of the time I want to :trout: her, and she can't sing to save her life :laugh: but she was a woman that could be use as a role model. Even back in the 90's when most of people thought she was a slut and and she was such a shame for the human kind and the entire universe, I thought she was a model for women and young girls. Nicki is a role model for future attention whore with no talent.

Now Nicki as a very pretty face but prettiness is not talent.

Brad pitt: I think he lost all his attraction and part of his fame when he got linked to Angelina,she really stole the show from him,it's all about her no exist for him

even when it comes to family and devotion she's mentioned as the devoted mother no mentioning for him as father

• 2 weeks later...
I guess I must be the only one who finds Nicki and Madonna equally weird :ninja: . To me Madonna's music has been just as bad these last ten years "I do yoga and pilates and the room is full of hotties" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: though at least her's was better if comparring them at the same age. Both have fake British accents ironically.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!! U can't compare the 2 women. I am not a Madonna fan and most of the time I want to :trout: her, and she can't sing to save her life :laugh: but she was a woman that could be use as a role model. Even back in the 90's when most of people thought she was a slut and and she was such a shame for the human kind and the entire universe, I thought she was a model for women and young girls. Nicki is a role model for future attention whore with no talent.

Now Nicki as a very pretty face but prettiness is not talent.

Yeah all that true although I'd say even based on her own statements moreso women than young girls :laugh: . I don't mean to compare in general, I just mean both are weird :ninja: . Of course there's no comparing the two in general as Madonna could at least somewhat dance and cared about what she was saying and did whas she did because she wanted to do it rather than because it was popular or likely to succeed. In Nicki's case its not organic as she's just doing what she thinks will get her attention which is unfortunately part of the world that Madonna helped to create in the first place of course. Weird can be good too although obviously not good in any way in Nicki's case.

• 1 month later...

Erin Heatherton

Caroline Trentini

Chanel Iman

Kelly Mittendorf

Lindsey Wixson

Ashley Smith

Tanga Moreau

Bianca Balti

Barbara Palvin

Ruby Aldridge

Lily Aldridge

Aline Weber

Adriana Lima

Marissa Miller

Hanne Gaby Odiele

Devon Aoki

Izabel Goulart

Cintia Dicker

Lily Cole

Miranda Kerr

Multiple mentions for Lima! Which of course, is acceptable- to each their own. Out of curiosity what is it about her that some of you find unattractive?

On the topic of Marisa...LOL I like her body, but her face usually looks beyond old. I've liked her face on few occasions, one of them being during maybe the 2006 vs show (?) But only from afar, up close you could see the pounds of make up and its all bad.

Multiple mentions for Lima! Which of course, is acceptable- to each their own. Out of curiosity what is it about her that some of you find unattractive?

On the topic of Marisa...LOL I like her body, but her face usually looks beyond old. I've liked her face on few occasions, one of them being during maybe the 2006 vs show (?) But only from afar, up close you could see the pounds of make up and its all bad.

success breeds contempt. I'm sure they are gonna say she has ugly teeth and a fat face. You know, the classics. :whistle:

success breeds contempt. I'm sure they are gonna say she has ugly teeth and a fat face. You know, the classics. :whistle:

OK, so here we go again... post-11221-0-1446142709-07015_thumb.gif

• Finding any other model in the world 'unattractive' = Perfectly justified.
  • Finding Adriana Lima 'unattractive' = Jealousy or, at the very least, needing a valid explanation.

Why don't we just call all these types of negative threads: "Different Ways To Prove Lima Is The Best"?