Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

There's already a thread for not her again & models who's appeal you'll never get. Is a Models you hate thread really necessary? o.O

All three topics merged.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...940&st=1740 (New topic location) No idea why this thread is also here. Joe help!

- Pretty

Likely a parallel dimension. Its exactly the same, only Palin is president and semen is blue. Well, there's that fog that turns people inside out of course. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

^hmmm agreed. She is really pretty, but without her family connection, I doubt she'd be a model.

Miranda Kerr :ninja: I feel like I am the only one who feels she might be a major bitch?! Like at all the VS events, she always has this air about her, like shes way beyond the other models levels, and always looks like she always just wants to get the heck out of there! I also don't think she bonds well with the other models.

Amazing avi first of all. I am obsessed with J lawrence. And I don't like miranda either.

All the Kartrashians. Send them to hell.

Pamela Anderson (at least in her later incarnations).

Adriana Lima - Much too over the top in her scowling, pouty-lipped pseudo-sexiness. A brunette Pamela Anderson. Sorry guys,

Giselle - Too hawk-faced for me, even though I like aquiline profiles in general

Linda Evangelista - Don't like the persona she projects, and her face is too mannish for me. I just dislike her.

Tatjiana Patiz - I think mainly women like her, which is fine, but she doesn't do much for me. I don't dislike her, though.

Justin Bieber - Duh.

Justin Timberlake - Duh again.

Britney Spears - and again.

Paris Hilton - You gotta me kidding me. No one would look at her twice if she weren't a famous heiress.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR SAYING THIS. Princess Diana. She wasn't beautiful at all, I'm sorry. Nothing special. Boring, boring, she looked like a nursing student or something. People thought of her as beautiful because she was a princess, and princesses are supposed to be beautiful. That's all.

I'm sure I can think of more.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I must be the only one who finds Nicki and Madonna equally weird :ninja: . To me Madonna's music has been just as bad these last ten years "I do yoga and pilates and the room is full of hotties" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: though at least her's was better if comparring them at the same age. Both have fake British accents ironically.