Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

I never got the hype around Karolina Kurkova.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not only is KK the tall blonde of the moment, she's extremely graceful and commanding on the catwalk, especially for one so tall. She's versatile, looks good in anything (whether haute couture, swimsuit or lingerie), has a gorgeous face, a great presence and smile, and I suspect that she also has a personality that is easy to deal with.

In short, she's perfect! ;-)

Guest quasicartes
KK sucks. That's all there is to it. Her mouth is too big, and she's really not pretty IMO. Bleah.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When she smiles she looks like joker (Batman's top villain), because she has big mouth and big teeth!

KK sucks. That's all there is to it. Her mouth is too big, and she's really not pretty IMO. Bleah.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EDIT: i no longer agree...somehow KK has managed to win me over lol

i'm also not a giselle fan....WAAAAAAY overexposed. maybe i'd be able to appreciate her more if she werent EVERYWHERE. jeez!

Edited by OriginalSin

Guest quasicartes
I don't quite understand the fuss about Heidi and Angelina.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me thinks that Angelina is not pretty at all.

Heidi can look sweet sometimes, but usually she looks weird.

Guest quasicartes

QBall, I am surprised that you don't like Angelina Jolie, yet you like Monica Belluci.

Usually people like them both. I don't dig them both.

Guest quasicartes
I'm not a huge fan of Monica Bellucci, I just admire her body.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, makes sense.

So, what's wrong with Jolie's body?

I don't know, she just doesn't appeal to me. Sometimes I think she has nice legs, while at times her feet seem quite big... But apart from that, she has a pretty nice bosom. And those lips... Her lips are gorgeous, but there's just something about her face that won't let me consider her 'sexy'.

In the end, it's all a matter of taste.

QBall, I am surprised that you don't like Angelina Jolie, yet you like Monica Belluci.

Usually people like them both. I don't dig them both.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Monica Bellucci is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my whole entire life. Yet, I don`t feel the same way about Angelina. At first sight, I thought Angelina was really pretty...but then I watched a couple of her movies and lost interest. (and I`ve also previously written about her freakin me out)

And yes Heidi can look weird sometimes, but so can everybody. I really like her smile, I think she`s really prety..and I think she has a nearly perfect body. (the curves). Although the truth is, I used to think that she was overrated..but after seeing a lot more of her, I think she`s beautiful. :heart: