Bellazon

Alina Vacariu
Thumbnail

Monkey

THanks a brazillion to all for the helpfull tips on how to do this. Flippin marvelous.

One last thing... I was trying to do the same for the NEXT site. As it has my fav for many years now, Alessandra Ambrosio...

I was trying to get this pic. :

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/goingout/3/1

Sorry for posting this in the Alina thread but it the only thread where this knowledge has been shared.

Thanks to all posters

Sorry lionelcollins, I've had a look at it, but I can't find the url link to the image. Plus the code source is freaking long...

Maybe someone else might be able to help you ^^

Anyway, here are some pix. I don't think they were already uploaded here.

14134jez1.jpg 14134jez2.jpg 14134jez.jpg 14134jez_bv.jpg 14134jez_fs1.jpg 14134jez_fs.jpg

Thanks a lot for the pix !!! :blush:

Send a polite email to the BodyC staff and they'll grant you full acces to all site resources... :D

Ok, you must split image into smaller fragments and combine into one "panoramic" image. I have a small application (created by me) to do this job semi-automatically.

@Zion

Remember: this is a topic about Alina, not about site harvesting. If you have questions, please use private message.

I'll send you my application when will be finished ( ~ 2 weeks from now). I'm working to fix some bugs and to defeat other good image sites.

A HTTP sniffer will record any URL loaded by your bowsers. I use this only for difficult sites with obfuscated links in flash and swf. No need to analyse source code.