Bellazon

Boa Kwon
Thumbnail

penny.lane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you are very welcome! :) OH GOSH ... I thought I was the only one that knows son dam bi. haha.

yeah, she's one of the better female dancer in korean music along with boa

http://sidewalkstv.com/webclips/b/BoA.html

here's the full interview, i think its in san francisco, and i recognized the poster behind them and realized they were in front of a VS store XD. boa looked so cute and i love how she was like 'um yeahh' everytime the reporter gave her some super compliment XD

• 1 month later...

Gosh, I figured that since BoA is having a denut that there would be more people posting here.

She performed at the Jingle Ball Village, with the songs "Eat You Up" and the yett o be released "Look Who's Talking" IMO, Look Whos Talking is going to be miles better that Eat You Up. I think she'll be at GAMeBoi (i think?) tonight or tomorrow introducing her music video, etc. I'll try to get those Jingle Ball Village performances up soon.

In March of next year, she'll be releasing her second best-of album in Japan, with her last one "BEST OF SOUL" being released back in 2005.

oh yay :clap: American video for "Eat You Up" sucked :yuckky:

she's doing so well- go BoA!!! :woot:

OMGOSH!! I totally agree!! The Asian version is a lot better. There's a video on youtube where a fan mixed the two, and it looks SO awesome!! hehe.. But I'm so excited to see her do more in America. I'm so happy that she finally debuted over here. =D

• 1 month later...