Bellazon

Lindsay Lohan
Thumbnail

cast0r

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Arrested - Again

There may be more jailtime for Lindsay Lohan if she keeps things up.

post-7603-1185347003_thumb.jpg<<<Mugshot

Fresh out of rehab and being formally booked on misdemeanor charges from a previous accident, Lohan was arrested - again.

Lohan, driving an SUV that doesn't belong to her, was chasing another SUV driven by the mother of her ex-personal assistant, according to police.

"Just prior to the chase – but I'm not sure exactly how much time prior – the personal assistant had quit," says police spokesman Officer Alex Padilla.

Two Breathalyzer tests determined that Lohan – who was wearing her alcohol-detection ankle bracelet at the time of her arrest – was above the legal blood-alcohol limit and she was arrested. During the search, police also found cocaine in one of her pants pockets.

Lohan was booked for DUI, possession of cocaine, transporting a narcotic into a custody facility and driving on a suspended license.

Lohan later posted $25,000 bail and was released from jail.

If formally charged and convicted of both DUI-related incidents, Lohan will face a minimum four-day jail sentence. However, her lawyer could argue for rehab or community service in lieu of incarceration.

Lindsay's father, who was recently released from a two-year stint in prison over a DUI, told TMZ that he's partly to blame for his daughter's constant problems with drugs, drinking and the law.

"I want to withdraw everything -- court wise -- sit down with Dina as Lindsay's parents and figure out how to help her," Michael Lohan said. "Lindsay can't do this on her own ... when we were together, none of this was happening."

Michael and Dina Lohan had been previously ordered by a court judge to see a family therapist as part of an ongoing custody war over their two children, Ali, 13 and Dakota, 11.

Dina Lohan, who recently landed her own TV show and refers to herself as "the White Oprah", was unavailable for comment.

Lohan Gets An "A" for a B-flick

So much notoriety fogs the drama of Lindsay Lohan's life these days that it's probably easier to review that than her actual movie. But, surprise, the not-screened-in-advance-for-press I Know Who Killed Me is a credible piece of pop entertainment of the hottie-in-distress genre.

The genre is no favorite of critics or responsible adults, who have no desire to observe its conventions, lots of pain, torture and bondage suffered by said hottie, followed by righteously administered way-cool death to perpetrator, but if you accept those conventions, "I Know" delivers on them in a trim, if violent, package and gives Lohan a chance to show she knows a little something about the acting trade.

One can certainly see why she accepted such a project, even at the hands of a first-time writer (Jeff Hammond) and an undistinguished director (Chris Sivertson). She gets to play that coveted stretch-job, the double role, first as good-girl perfect teen Aubrey Fleming and then as stripper-survivor-street girl Dakota Moss.

post-7603-1185924767_thumb.jpg

post-7603-1185924775_thumb.jpg

post-7603-1185924781_thumb.jpg

post-7603-1185924808_thumb.jpg

post-7603-1185924812_thumb.jpg