Bellazon

Lindsay Lohan
Thumbnail

cast0r

• 2 weeks later...

I came to see if there were any pictures of Lindsay at any Oscar parties and... this.

Terrifying. She looks very unhealthy ( although it's obvious the " spine" that site is saying they can see through Lindsay's clothes is actually a seam on her top.)

Wishing her all the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Lindsay Lohan wanted as model

Top agency IMG Models is considering signing 'Mean Girls' star Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan is to be offered a modelling contract.

The 'Mean Girls' star - whose film career has stalled in recent years - has caught the eye of Ivan Bart, the Senior Vice President of IMG Models.

Upon hearing the 22-year-old actress could be considering a career change, Bart said: "She's a beautiful girl and obviously knows a lot about fashion. Providing that she was contractually free, we would take a meeting."

Just last week, Lindsay revealed she is thinking about quitting acting to become a model.

She said: "I love doing photo shoots. I mean, if I could just sign with IMG and do ad campaigns and model more, I'd do that because that's fun for me. That's not work."

Lindsay has already appeared in campaigns for Dooney and Bourke, Jill Stuart, Miu Miu and Fornarina.

She recently spoke about the "terrifying" reality of being unemployed in Hollywood.

The star said: "It's scary when you realise, 'Oh my God, I'm not working. And I have a house to pay for now.' and there's been some things I've really wanted to do."

• 2 weeks later...

Lindsay as a model? Interesting... She really doesn't come across as a model to me. I mean, she's a pretty girl but not quite a model, IMO.

Anyway, I do hope she finds some work. I feel really sorry for her. I've never been a huge fan, but recently it sounds like she's grown up a lot and I really hope the best for her.

Apparently Lindsay and Sam have broken up:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-in...e-hell/20973?nc

This sounds like the saddest interview on the planet. I hope her friends look after her!

Also, apparently her hair is red again:

April 8 - Lindsay & Ali at the "Byron & Tracey" hair salon in Beverly Hills

post-26767-1239808912_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...