Bellazon

Lindsay Lohan
Thumbnail

cast0r

Fashionistas: Lindsay Lohan loves leggings

The style-conscious star, who's fronting the Visa Swap fashion event, reveals the celebrity wardrobe she most covets.

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?

I just bought a great neon-pink Marc Jacobs bag. It's brilliant because you can wear it so many ways. It can be a satchel, clutch or shoulder bag. I wore it with a vintage T-shirt and pink Chanel flats the other day.

What is your fall-back outfit? Black leggings, black tank top and black leather jacket. It's safe and cheap.

What is your one piece of fashion or beauty advice?

Stay out of the sun. Don't be afraid to mix and match with different patterns and colours and stuff. Oh, and it's always important to try something new.

Biggest fashion faux pas?

Sometimes people say that I wear too many leggings, but I don't care. I've always been pretty tapped into my sense of style and that's always been important.

What aspect of fashion do you hate the most?

I don't think there is anything that I dislike about fashion.

How do you think people perceive you from the way you dress?

What you wear can tell a thousand stories. But those stories aren't always correct. If I'm wearing something sloppy, people always think something bad is going on. But if I'm in heels and a great top, suddenly I'm back on board again.

If you could steal anyone's wardrobe - past or present, fiction or reality - whose would it be and why?

Probably Kate Moss's because she is just so eclectic and can wear anything. I also love Grace Kelly's wardrobe in To Catch a Thief.

If you could change one part of your body, which would it be?

I'd like to be taller. Actually, maybe I wouldn't, because then I wouldn't be able to wear heels as much. I'm happy with what I've been given, I've learnt to make it work.

What are your five desert island staples?

My BlackBerry, a camera, a good bathing suit (a two-piece, definitely), my little brother or sister, and water.

What is a fashion Day in the Life of Lindsay Lohan?

I've been filming and trying to dodge the paparazzi. They can be distracting, but I like being on set.

credit: http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_an...icle4206264.ece