Bellazon

Misplaced Threads

modelknowledge

She identifies as a female, that makes her a female.

Just because someone "identifies" themselves as a female, doesn't make it so. The fact is this person was born a male, and regardless of whatever surgical procedures have been done to try and make he/it look like a woman, it is not nor will it ever be a woman!

OK, this is definitely a misplaced thread. It should either be in the male models section, or better yet, removed entirely. :yuckky:
Thanks, but you put it in other females of interest?! :huh: My point was that it is NOT a female! :no:
Just because someone "identifies" themselves as a female, doesn't make it so. The fact is this person was born a male, and regardless of whatever surgical procedures have been done to try and make he/it look like a woman, it is not nor will it ever be a woman!
^How wonderfully enlightened you are! post-11221-0-1446166027-59432_thumb.gif

It's sad you see this as such an issue to harangue the board about...

The boss says they can go to whatever side of gender they choose to be as long as their profession fits the category :) . *edit* Just so nothing's lost in translation there, by the boss I mean maddog, not referring to myself in the third person :ninja: . ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

It's sad you see this as such an issue to harangue the board about...

For the record, I was just making a simple point. It was OI who turned it into an argument! :/

I'm not going to comment any further on this matter here, since this IS supposed to be a topic about misplaced threads, after all! :wave:

For the record, I was just making a simple point. It was OI who turned it into an argument! :/

I'm not going to comment any further on this matter here, since this IS supposed to be a topic about misplaced threads, after all! :wave:

^Whilst that's very commendable, I think the three emoticons you used before Ophelia had even posted were pretty indicative of your feelings on this subject and somewhat combative regarding the decision made.

• 2 weeks later...