Bellazon

Misplaced Threads

modelknowledge

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ALPAT said:

It should be here...

Thanks in advance....

Yes, you're right, but the thread is not misplaced. You're talking about that post from Nov 23rd 2018 that should be in the other thread.

I'm just saying it so that the admins don't consider that they are the same model ;)  (it can be confusing for those who don't know that they are different persons).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 4:03 AM, modelknowledge said:

Other females 

Sorry, but I totally disagree. This is not correct. I wonder why this your decision?!

Additionally here where threads mentioned which nobody moved - so why now this one?

Declaration:

Princia is a fashion model like at least the half of all models who are part of the fashion model

thread. Further more she is a designer of african fashion. Which model got these skills?

She is in the beginning of her modeling. So, please give her a chance.

I hope her thread will be pushed back into the fashion model thread where it belongs to 

as soon as possible like it was pushed falsely wise.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2020 at 8:32 PM, Liz4pr3sid3nt said:

Sorry, but I totally disagree. This is not correct. I wonder why this your decision?!

Additionally here where threads mentioned which nobody moved - so why now this one?

Declaration:

Princia is a fashion model like at least the half of all models who are part of the fashion model

thread. Further more she is a designer of african fashion. Which model got these skills?

She is in the beginning of her modeling. So, please give her a chance.

I hope her thread will be pushed back into the fashion model thread where it belongs to 

as soon as possible like it was pushed falsely wise.

No agency. No tear sheets. No commercials. Not over 5’7”. Not a fashion model. Those are the parameters all threads in that section need to be in the fashion section. Not every model is a fashion model.