Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Hey Brasil816 .. i am from Brasil too !

and you took a picture from http://www.fotolog.net/fashion_corner right !?

so .. i have a fotolog too !

http://www.fotolog.net/anabeatrizbarros   ;)

Where are you from ?! i mean .. here in Brasil !?

Oi! its always nice to talk to someone from Brasil... im from Salvadore da Bahia... what about you, meu encantador? that is a great picture of ana you have shown. i deleted my account on fotolog.net some time ago :( haha... but everyone from Brasil has an account i think i should start again, eh? Adeus

i took this photo tonight at a great party in new york:

exs.jpg

it's hard work partying as much as i do;  i think i need to tone it down a little, don't you think?

you took this photo? i just saw it on fotolog.net.... i havent been on fotolong.net in such a long time...

So anyone know why no candids from Paris Haute Couture have showed up anywhere? I'm pretty sure that she was there, as it was mentioned in a news article that she was only in Sao Paulo for a short time because she had to make it to Paris in time for her shows there.

So anyone know why no candids from Paris Haute Couture have showed up anywhere? I'm pretty sure that she was there, as it was mentioned in a news article that she was only in Sao Paulo for a short time because she had to make it to Paris in time for her shows there.

I'm 90% sure this is from the 2005 Couture show in Paris

paris4wl.jpg