Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Baby Ana :wub:

the same screen caps from ana's official website have been posted before by me and other people here in candids but thnx anyways.

HEY PEOPLE CHECK IT OUT...I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'VE SEEN THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF ANA'S BIRTHDAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECK IT OUT, SEE MY BABY GIRL MALU IS ON THE BACK WITH MY FUTURE MOTHER IN LAW, THEN ALE JOINS IN!!! :blush: ;) ... I LOVE MALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :wub2:

CRAP I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE IT...ANYWAYS HERE'S THE DIR JUST IN CASE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR7hxYP-rMA&NR=1

its also been posted before only in the motion thread. next time could u post it there if its any videos etc not in the candids.

the same screen caps from ana's official website have been posted before by me and other people here in candids but thnx anyways.

HEY PEOPLE CHECK IT OUT...I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'VE SEEN THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF ANA'S BIRTHDAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECK IT OUT, SEE MY BABY GIRL MALU IS ON THE BACK WITH MY FUTURE MOTHER IN LAW, THEN ALE JOINS IN!!! :blush: ;) ... I LOVE MALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :wub2:

CRAP I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE IT...ANYWAYS HERE'S THE DIR JUST IN CASE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR7hxYP-rMA&NR=1

its also been posted before only in the motion thread. next time could u post it there if its any videos etc not in the candids.

JESUS SORRY...DIDN'T KNOW...PEACE... :shock: :idk: ...DON'T GET MAD...

um alright my bad..people make mistakes i dont visit Ana's thread often so i didnt know..

um alright my bad..people make mistakes i dont visit Ana's thread often so i didnt know..

yeh again i know cos ive done it before when i was new but its just a good idea to search 'baby' in the right thread to see if its a repost. its no big deal really but was just pointing out as in the words of anabb cover ''you get reposts alot'' cos people dont check. anyways no hard feelings :wave:

JESUS SORRY...DIDN'T KNOW...PEACE... :shock: :idk: ...DON'T GET MAD...

lol no im not mad or anything just pointing out :wave: ive done similar things like that before and one of the members here would let me know so just doing the same with others cos you get all excited thinking theres a new candid but its a repost or something totally different :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...