Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

yeh but just cos we love ana doesnt make it alright to go out with another womans boyfriend even if she isnt friends with the said woman. just cos shes single and 25 doesnt make it anymore acceptable. i hope ana and jamie were both single and got together cos otherwise i think its wrong for him to cheat on sienna even tho i dont like her and wrong of ana making out with someone whos taken. thats all i meant so dont get it out of proportion afterall if u were sienna u would be angry with your man and the other woman knowingly going out with ur bf.

yeh but just cos we love ana doesnt make it alright to go out with another womans boyfriend even if she isnt friends with the said woman. just cos shes single and 25 doesnt make it anymore acceptable. i hope ana and jamie were both single and got together cos otherwise i think its wrong for him to cheat on sienna even tho i dont like her and wrong of ana making out with someone whos taken. thats all i meant so dont get it out of proportion afterall if u were sienna u would be angry with your man and the other woman knowingly going out with ur bf.

YEP I AGREE WITH YOU!!!, AND YOU KNOW ANA BEATRIZ SEEMS SUCH A BETTER PERSON THAN THIS ONE THE ARTICLE IS SAYING, YOU KNOW WITH THE WHOLE KISSING AND URINATING...I DON´T KNOW I JUST HOPE THAT IF SHE´S THAT SAD SHE CLEARS UP HER MIND AND PULLS HERSELF TOGETHER :/ ....BUT I LOVE HER NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES ANYWAY....

personally if Ana Beatriz is happy I'm happy too,I don't care what these articles says,I don't care who she is going about with,for me the only important thing is her happiness and the only person who knows how reaching Ana 's happiness is Ana and nobody else so I don't judge her,also because I don't know her, I just limit myself to love her,I can't do else

Ana be happy and do what makes you happy and don't care what people say or think!!

probably my love for her makes me blind,probably I should have to have a little of personal wisdom,probably I have shot a pack of bloody nonsense(in italian "un sacco de cazzate"but I'm not sure of translation)

YEP I AGREE WITH YOU!!!, AND YOU KNOW ANA BEATRIZ SEEMS SUCH A BETTER PERSON THAN THIS ONE THE ARTICLE IS SAYING, YOU KNOW WITH THE WHOLE KISSING AND URINATING...I DON´T KNOW I JUST HOPE THAT IF SHE´S THAT SAD SHE CLEARS UP HER MIND AND PULLS HERSELF TOGETHER :/ ....BUT I LOVE HER NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES ANYWAY....

Thank you! I don't believe the article cos that doesnt sound like our Ana and there are no pics to prove otherwise but if it is true i hope she feels better and moves on with her life. I'm surprised her and Helly broke up. Ana on FTV said he was ''the man of her life'' and they seemed great together even if most people here thought he resembled a human catfish :whistle: :laugh: *cough* shallowness *cough*! :laugh: anyways lets end the discussion here, its not important, its her personal life and we should keep our noses out.

Does anyone know why Malu is also being refered to as Maria ? Is Malu a short for Maria in Brazil ? Or does that mean that Ana has yet another sister (a different person) ? :blink: :laugh:

NO YOU SEE MARIA AND MALU IS THE SAME PERSON, MALU IS HER NICKNAME 'CAUSE HER NAME IS MAria LUisa.... :whistle: ...GET IT??? ;)

HEY PEOPLE CHECK IT OUT...I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'VE SEEN THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF ANA'S BIRTHDAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECK IT OUT, SEE MY BABY GIRL MALU IS ON THE BACK WITH MY FUTURE MOTHER IN LAW, THEN ALE JOINS IN!!! :blush: ;) ... I LOVE MALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :wub2:

CRAP I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE IT...ANYWAYS HERE'S THE DIR JUST IN CASE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR7hxYP-rMA&NR=1