Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

^thanks for the pic. yeah most of the time girls go on there dad...

~Lolz~ really? Heh-- i thought most girls take after thier mothers? Well Damn! just goes to show u-- u learn

somehing new every day!

Heh- well all i gots to say is go to my boo Ana's website and you can see her father there--look in the "story" section

and check out the vid. http://www.anabeatrizbarros.com/flashindex.html

To me-~Lolz~ my boo Ana is unique :drool: one of a kind! and one of the most beautiful woman i ever seen! :kiss:

aint no girl comes close to her! DAMN SHE'S HOT!!! :evil:

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it real

Bawlin! Holla

Peace yall ;)

wow!! thanks for the video! she was such an adorable baby!!! awwwww :heart:

~Lolz~ you're welcome sweetheart! ;)

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it real

Holla at your Thug!

Peace yall :neo2:

There was an article about it at the SPFW website yesterday, someone at TFS translated it....

Could they not get a grip?

Things went (very) wild in the backstage of Bloody Social's concert at SPFW ss2007/08. Jamie Burkle and supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros cared very little for time and place when they got entwined in a crazy and hot quick relationship.

No photographer could shoot the scene, but witnesses ensure the couple was seen yesterday (june, 15) having a strong and wild sexual affair. There was a moment in which Ana Beatriz Barros' skirt kind of became a shirt, go figure.

Besides, the two fashion icons also urinated inside the backstage, in a private corner that was not a bathroom under any definition. Let us not forget Burke is currently dating Sienna Miller. Poor Sienna: so beautiful and so very unfortunate when it comes to men...

By Ailton Pimentel - 16.06.07 - 14h31

Don't know how much of it is true but.....:blink:

Hi I want to know how tall Ana is? Ts she the tallest Topmodel? :whistle: I like her very much and she looks great!!! Huge Bitch!!! :drool: I'm 6'0 tall and I think she's taller without heels, and with heels of course :blush: Hot Babe!! :kiss:

:avada: WOA DUDE HOLD ON...COME ON SHOW SOME RESPECT DON'T CALLE HER A BITCH OK???, NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!..... :angry:

I THINK SHE'S ABOUT 5'12" (1.80m)...AND SERIOUSLY DON'T CALL HER A BITCH AGAIN.... :clobber:

I think this is a lie...

if it was true will be pics ...

why no photographer could shoot the scene?

if was some photographers there...

i saw some pics... and Ana was just quiet and talking, normaly...

as a matter of fact, people are jealous of Ana... so they make storys...

WELL I WAS LOOKING THIS ARTICLE ON THE SPFW PAGE AND I COULDN'T FIND IT, THANKS FOR THE POST YELI MAKES ME FEEL BETTER HAHAHAHA REALLY, I WAS STARTING TO FEEL BAD ABOUT MY FUTURE SISTER IN LAW (ANA)... :blush:

Hi I want to know how tall Ana is? Ts she the tallest Topmodel? :whistle: I like her very much and she looks great!!! Huge Bitch!!! :drool: I'm 6'0 tall and I think she's taller without heels, and with heels of course :blush: Hot Babe!! :kiss:

Huge Bitch you say it to someone that you know!

you must have more respect!!

Huge Bitch you say it to someone that you know!

you must have more respect!!

I DON'T KNOW WHO IS THIS GUY BUT I TELL U SOMETHING MY FRIEND IF HE CALLS ANA A BITCH ONE MORE TIME I WILL :war:

what is the big deal?

she had like 2 boyfriends, who cares if she did or did not make out with this guy or any other...

she should have fun, and this is like the 1st time she is gossips.

i just adore ana, she should do whatever she likes, she is only 25!!!