Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

^thanks for the pic. yeah most of the time girls go on there dad...

~Lolz~ really? Heh-- i thought most girls take after thier mothers? Well Damn! just goes to show u-- u learn

somehing new every day!

Heh- well all i gots to say is go to my boo Ana's website and you can see her father there--look in the "story" section

and check out the vid. http://www.anabeatrizbarros.com/flashindex.html

To me-~Lolz~ my boo Ana is unique :drool: one of a kind! and one of the most beautiful woman i ever seen! :kiss:

aint no girl comes close to her! DAMN SHE'S HOT!!! :evil:

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it real

Bawlin! Holla

Peace yall ;)

Whoa. Ana barely looks like her mom. The eyes, the HEIGHT, the hair(yet Ana might highlight). The only feature that looks similar on both are the noses. :hehe:

Girls really do take after their dads more often. I do know several woman who look like their mom but most I know resembles their dads. Even I look more like my dad. you can tell my mom and I look related, but I take more after my father. Thanks for the picture Thug!

Great pics everyone. Ana looks gorgeous. Julia, you are too lucky to have met Ana!

Her sister Malu looks like her mom.

Malu have got the brown eyes and the little body size of her mum.

Ana looks really like her dad!

@xanessa:

You´re right. My sister looks also like my dad, and I look like my mom. <_<

@xanessa:

~LoLz~ :laugh: Yo! yeah Malu i must agree looks just her mother- Heh yeah there is a very strong resmblence

between those 2!

Yeah ~~Lolz~~ and the other young lady Patricia looks somehat only VERY WEAKLY around the eyes like my

boo Ana :drool: everything else though bout the structure of Ana's face and Patricia's face is totally different.

Yeah! but i'm buggin out over here- ~Lolz~ :shock: when u say- Ana looks like her dad?!

my beautiful boo Ana - :drool: looks absolutly NOTHING like her dad! :ninja:

there aint nothing bout her dad's face and my boo Ana's face - that comes close. ~Lolz~

and if u see something-Heh please show me! ~loLz~ cos i don't see it! :blink:

I'm tellin yall- my boo Ana is one of the most BEAUTIFUL woman i ever laid my eyes on! :brows: :kiss:

there aint nobody that comes close to Ana's looks or beauty-other than Adriana :drool:

my boo Ana is unique- one of a kind! and in my opinion- one of the most beautiful-female in the world!

and that's the truth!

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it real

Holla! at your thug

Peace yall :gocho:

@xanessa:

~LoLz~ :laugh: Yo! yeah Malu i must agree looks just her mother- Heh yeah there is a very strong resmblence

between those 2!

Yeah ~~Lolz~~ and the other young lady Patricia looks somehat only VERY WEAKLY around the eyes like my

boo Ana :drool: everything else though bout the structure of Ana's face and Patricia's face is totally different.

Yeah! but i'm buggin out over here- ~Lolz~ :shock: when u say- Ana looks like her dad?!

my beautiful boo Ana - :drool: looks absolutly NOTHING like her dad! :ninja:

there aint nothing bout her dad's face and my boo Ana's face - that comes close. ~Lolz~

and if u see something-Heh please show me! ~loLz~ cos i don't see it! :blink:

I'm tellin yall- my boo Ana is one of the most BEAUTIFUL woman i ever laid my eyes on! :brows: :kiss:

there aint nobody that comes close to Ana's looks or beauty-other than Adriana :drool:

my boo Ana is unique- one of a kind! and in my opinion- one of the most beautiful-female in the world!

and that's the truth!

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it real

Holla! at your thug

Peace yall :gocho:

when I read what you feel for her,it's all the same to me,but I don't speak english so well to express it.In italian I could write poetry on her!

Hey yo people listen, look I'm a Malu's fan so I was wondering if you just guys know or have the most recently pic taken of her? :blush:

look at previous pages there are some pics of her and Ana

Marialuisa is a pretty gilrl but for me she can't be compared to Ana beatriz,there isn't woman in the world who can be compared to Ana!

Hey yo people listen, look I'm a Malu's fan so I was wondering if you just guys know or have the most recently pic taken of her? :blush:

Marialuisa is a pretty gilrl but for me she can't be compared to Ana beatriz,there isn't woman in the world who can be compared to Ana!

Well there's no doubt about that Ana Beatriz is soooooo damn beautiful but you know there's something about Maria Luisa that gets me...Thanks! :whistle:

Well you know it's true Ana Beatriz is sooooooo damn beautiful but you know there's something about Maria Luisa that gets me more than Ana Beatriz...So thanks for the info!!! :whistle:

^thanks for the pic. yeah most of the time girls go on there dad...

~Lolz~ really? Heh-- i thought most girls take after thier mothers? Well Damn! just goes to show u-- u learn

somehing new every day!

Heh- well all i gots to say is go to my boo Ana's website and you can see her father there--look in the "story" section

and check out the vid. http://www.anabeatrizbarros.com/flashindex.html

To me-~Lolz~ my boo Ana is unique :drool: one of a kind! and one of the most beautiful woman i ever seen! :kiss:

aint no girl comes close to her! DAMN SHE'S HOT!!! :evil:

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it real

Bawlin! Holla

Peace yall ;)

wow!! thanks for the video! she was such an adorable baby!!! awwwww :heart: