Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Ana's 25th Birthday Party!!! Finally!! :D Ana and the other VS model/friend Fernanda Motta had a joint birthday celebration at the grand opening of Club Stereo by the Shore in South Hampton, New York. The cake had pics of Ana and Fernanda from the recent Tribeca film festival i believe :wave:

thanks for the pics! i love her cake!! im assuming she's not good friends with adriana??

Ana's 25th Birthday Party!!! Finally!! :D Ana and the other VS model/friend Fernanda Motta had a joint birthday celebration at the grand opening of Club Stereo by the Shore in South Hampton, New York. The cake had pics of Ana and Fernanda from the recent Tribeca film festival i believe :wave:

thanks for the pics! i love her cake!! im assuming she's not good friends with adriana??

Yep the cake is wicked! PS what makes u say shes gd friends with Adri? Not saying she isnt cos i think they r but it was just abit random lol :)

thanks!

no probs :)

lol yes im random :laugh: bcuz i never really see em together or something like even at Ale's bday she wasnt there..

I've seen plenty of pics of them hanging out and partying together. They aren't as close as Ale and Ana - but they definitely seem to be friends to me...:)

Lenny - Backstage

Thanks to Julia, who took these pictures especially for me, since i couldn't go. And thanks to Ana's mom for being a sweetheart, as usual.

post-99-1181511781_thumb.jpgpost-99-1181511837_thumb.jpg

Whaz up--my peeps! :laugh: Yo! thanks 4 the pics ladies-Heh

Ana looks as HOT & SEXY as usual! Damn that girl is fine as hell!! :drool:

and thats her moms in the background right? ~~LoLz~~ she do look like a nice lady--but Damn! her

mom don't look NOTHING like my boo Ana! :idk: :ninja:

~~LoLz~~ anyways- yall thanks again 4 the pics! :evil: i can't get over how HOT my boo Ana is! :drool:

i'm tellin yall that woman is ONE OF A KIND! :brows:

gotta bounce! Heh- Later Yall!

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it Real in NYC

Holla! at your Thug!

:woot: