Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

raica ,ana beatriz barros and her boyfriend :wub:

ra.jpgra2.jpg

ra4.jpgra5.jpg

ra6.jpgra3.jpg

Yo! whaz up--Sweet lady--Heh ;) you don't never let me down--spoiling me over here wit these

fucking HOT :drool: pics of my boo Ana and my other HOT boo Raica :evil: :drool:

U truly are a Sweet young lady ~LoLz~ ;)

Damn! but don't Ana look Hot in these here pics :evil: and her and Raica look like they having

a good time too! That's gangsta--Heh

Yo! thanks--Sweetheart ;)

Thug Life

Hard Life

Keepin it real

Hard Love

Rough Love

Keepin it tight

Peace Yall ;)

raica ,ana beatriz barros and her boyfriend :wub:

ra.jpgra2.jpg

ra4.jpgra5.jpg

ra6.jpgra3.jpg

Yo! whaz up--Sweet lady--Heh ;) you don't never let me down--spoiling me over here wit these

fucking HOT :drool: pics of my boo Ana and my other HOT boo Raica :evil: :drool:

U truly are a Sweet young lady ~LoLz~ ;)

Damn! but don't Ana look Hot in these here pics :evil: and her and Raica look like they having

a good time too! That's gangsta--Heh

Yo! thanks--Sweetheart ;)

Thug Life

Hard Life

Keepin it real

Hard Love

Rough Love

Keepin it tight

Peace Yall ;)

:p thanks thug-life :wave: :kiss:

Thug_Life ~ Do you really talk that in real life :laugh: I mean I don't care either way...I'm just curious. Your post crack me up :p

haha seriouslY! same heere :hehe:!

Yo! whaz up--smiley decoy92--Null--n- victoria_secret :evil: how u young ladies doin--Heh ;)

yall wanna know if i talk this way?--- what yall mean--like the way i type my posts? ~~LoLz~~

Damn! ~LoLz~ what yall think--Heh Hell yeah! :brows: Yall must not be from NYC or sumthin--but

yeah--i was born in Brooklyn N.Y. and raised in Manhattan-da big Mango! NYC--Heh

and aint no fronting--~~LoLz~~ I'm a Thug :evil:-- you see i keep it real-n tight! and i'm a lover-n-

a gentleman ;) and i LOVE da ladies! ;)

Yall-peeps seem like yall keep it real too--and that's tight! Heh--

yall seem mad cool ~~LoLZ~~ but yall crack me up--that yall wanna know if i talk this way--Heh

You young ladies have yourselves a nice day! ;) and keep it gangsta :evil:

Thug Life

Rough love

G-bank

Keepin it real

in NYC

Peace yall ;)

Thug_Life ~ Do you really talk that in real life :laugh: I mean I don't care either way...I'm just curious. Your post crack me up :p

haha seriouslY! same heere :hehe:!

Yo! whaz up--smiley decoy92--Null--n- victoria_secret :evil: how u young ladies doin--Heh ;)

yall wanna know if i talk this way?--- what yall mean--like the way i type my posts? ~~LoLz~~

Damn! ~LoLz~ what yall think--Heh Hell yeah! :brows: Yall must not be from NYC or sumthin--but

yeah--i was born in Brooklyn N.Y. and raised in Manhattan-da big Mango! NYC--Heh

and aint no fronting--~~LoLz~~ I'm a Thug :evil:-- you see i keep it real-n tight! and i'm a lover-n-

a gentleman ;) and i LOVE da ladies! ;)

Yall-peeps seem like yall keep it real too--and that's tight! Heh--

yall seem mad cool ~~LoLZ~~ but yall crack me up--that yall wanna know if i talk this way--Heh

You young ladies have yourselves a nice day! ;) and keep it gangsta :evil:

Thug Life

Rough love

G-bank

Keepin it real

in NYC

Peace yall ;)

haha nice! the big mango. ahah never heard that one before. but anywyas have a good day yourself :p!