Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

having a develish of a time attaching pics...so i added them to this gallery that is offline more than online just cause..lol

below are 4, but you can see the rest here by clicking this link

SEE ALL 30 HQ's HERE

Stop spamming us and making us log on to your site. Do we have to buy something too just to look at those images?

Thats bad netiquette to try and get people to go to your site, by using images from here.

tsk tsk.

Bad manners indeed.

1.top spamming us and making us log on to your site. Do we have to buy something too just to look at those images?

Registration is free.LOL. I'm not trying to get anyone to go to my site, it's not even a site..lol. It's a gallery, just a gallery. It's not spamming, it's actually kinda easier to put photos in a system like that as i've been having problems uploading here. So i did this for some convenience purpose. I also thought it be a nice litte resouce spot for people.

2. Thats bad netiquette to try and get people to go to your site, by using images from here.

This is hilarious.

seeing that you are a newcomer, i'll excuse you, but you have been around since january, so there isn't that much of an excuse, unless you just come every so often, then you'll be excused..or maybe you're just being difficult to be

However, you fail to realize that i have actively taken part in providing photos to this forum for a very very long time, I am(i'd like to say in a non vain way) a major contributer to posting photos at bellazon that wouldn't otherwise be seen. I only now started to put them in a gallery system cause i'm having difficult time uploading. It's kinda easier, but it's just something i'd thought i'd throw together, cause i do get pics later on that i'm too lazy or whatever reason don't post in here and just store on my comp.

3. as far as getting people to go to my site,lol, it's just a friggin galley of photos that I GOT, so people here can see them, where they otherwise wouldn't. personally, i'm doing you a favor. so bitching about registering are you kidding me?. It takes time, money and effort to get the pics i do and to post for you all to see for free. taking 10 seconds to sign up for free isn't that big of a deal. I didn't have registration before, but i do now to monitor it for reasons i'd rather not say.

To those that hate registering for things, i understand, sorry. However, it's free and you immediately get access. you don't have to wait to be activated or wait to get an email etc. you sign up and you can go from there. really it's that's simple.

If this happens to upset more people,i'll just take it down, I have always planned to continue post on the forum as it is better, but i'll achive photos too depending on things.

JUST FOR THE RECORD, THE PHOTOS IN MY GALLERY ARE PHOTOS I INTIALLY HAVE ADDED TO THIS FORUM THAT I GOT MYSELF AND HAVE ADDED HERE FOR OTHERS TO SEE.