Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

OMG. That dress again ? haha. Thanks Jewels :)

LolzI heard that models literally live out of their suitcases cuz they travel so much, so that's why they wear the same clothes? You know I've seen Adriana in the same pink colorful flower thingy like 5 times..she must really really like it.

BTW my sexy Ana is hotter than hot in that dress..yikes!! :drool: :drool: I love that woman!!

Edited by TantrumXSpeed

Event: The Yellow Fever Store Opening Part Deux

Date: March 16, 2006

People: Jamison Ernest, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros, Renata Maciel Dos Santos

Other: High quality

post-1676-1142619658_thumb.jpg post-1676-1142619691_thumb.jpg post-1676-1142619713_thumb.jpg

its such a crime. Ana is so gorgeous (in my opinion the most beautiful i have ever seen) and her man is so....ugly. its just wrong.
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? :/

Yep..unfortunately I know how you both feel! :yuckky: The Helly thing was a huge discussion in Ana's other thread. Helly is the father of Angela Lindvall's child. Ana used to go out with the top male model- James. I dunno why they broke up, but I've noticed that Ana was with James, then Helly, then James again for a bit, and now Helly. This is speculation from dates on pictures. My gosh, I hope she didn't break up with James FOR Helly or worse, cheat on James WITH Helly! :laugh: :laugh: :confused: :ninja:

^ What kind of tv show was he on? I'm surprised b/c the guy's an art collector. And noo..he didn't date Petra- I don't think, but he's been caught tongueing Gisele and knocked up Angela Lindvall!

What about the gisele thing

Edited by MattLoveVSmodels

k, it's pretty unbelievable that helly landed ana beatriz, but then to have also had angela lindvall?! AND get her pregnant!!! that's crazy :pinch: he's either mind blowing in the sack, or he's got one helluva personality. but I just don't seem to get that vibe from his pictures, ha. yech, you would never see a male who looked like ana beatriz going out with a girl of helly's caliber