Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

• 2 weeks later...

From Ana's Twitter:

tj85.png

#fun in #Greece with hubby

hubby????? They got married???

No she just means her 'man'/'boyfriend' but they're not married or engaged...YET :p I can so see these two getting engaged :) Apparently they're moving to London sometime soon so who knows maybe all that stuff is on the cards for her soon :)

• 3 weeks later...

This picture looks VERY DODGY to me :/ like why when they're on a break from shooting and she has a boyfriend is she resting her head on his shoulder like he's her boyfriend?? Hmm... offcourse not saying theres anything wrong with being friendly but this seems a little unnecessary lol.

During the whole time the two spent together they looked a little too comfortable with each other hmmm...I don't think this will be good for Ana's relationship with her boyfriend...unless they have an open relationship lol

Not that I want to drag this out or anything, but I do this with my friends (guys and girls) and I don't mean anything by it other than just the fact I'm enjoying their company as a friend. Everyone who knows me knows this and most people I hang out with are kind of carefree when it comes to showing affection anyway.

I never really understood the rigid, almost anxious attitude some (most?) western people seem to have when it comes to affection and closeness. This picture shows Ana and Ian are very comfortable around each other. I don't see why this should immediately mean that they're romantically interested in each other. Sure, they could be. But I'm just saying it doesn't have to be the case. So if Ian is going out of his way to say they're friends, let's just stick to that and withhold our judgment until real proof of the contrary arrives.

• 2 weeks later...

Instagram @ anabbofficial

#fashionsnightout #fashion #compras#Belohorizonte #fun #voguebrasil @voguebrasil

Serei madrinha do fashion's night out em Belo Horizonte na minha cidade querida no dia 24 de outubro @voguebrasil @danielafalcao1@gfrasson @donatameitelles I will be hosting the fashion's night out in my lovely hometown Belo Horizonte on the 24 of October @voguebrasil @danielafalcao1 @gfrasson @donatameirelles

image.jpg image.jpg