Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

I love that blue dress !! Does someone know who makes that dress? :)

And the pic where she's posing infront of the tv, is that Ana's apartment? I think so because I saw a video on youtube once "whats in her purse" and it was also at that apartment... Looks like a really nice apartment! Modern and cozy :D

And the pic where she's posing infront of the tv, is that Ana's apartment? I think so because I saw a video on youtube once "whats in her purse" and it was also at that apartment... Looks like a really nice apartment! Modern and cozy :D

I dont know about the dress. But, yes, I think it is her apartment in Sao Paulo on the other pictures. Actually there is more pictures from this apartment in the same post, for example the ones where she wears the blue dress you asked about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

and the apartment in a lot of the pics is her apartment in NY not Sao Paulo though she has said in interviews she has an apartment in Sao Paulo and Rio I think :)

I am not sure if it is her apartment in New York. (Not that it's very important if it is or not.) I've seen that interview "In her bag" where at beginning Mattheus says they are at her apartment in New York. But there are many candids pictures in this apartment where she wears the same cloths she does during outting in Sao Paulo. For example from Amfar Gala in 2011.

172C68V50Q_ana_beatriz_barros_amfar_inspiration_gala_sao_paulo_april_28_2011_Rrmfg7D.sized.jpg O7Q4JVNO9R_images.jpg JZ38ONAV9E_imagesh.jpg

Or the pictures from instagram with her sisters and her mother during Christmas. It's the same apartment. She spent last Christmas in Sao Paulo. :cain:

Of course she could decorate two apartments exactly the same. :neo2: