Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Thanks Sasha for the HQS. Can't decide who looks the best! All three of them are so incredibly beautiful!

Here are pics of Ale and Ana walking in NYC. I don't know who the third girl is. Would like to know!

Check out this link:

Ana and Ale walking in NYC

PS: I love Ales style! Ana has great style too, but she seems to choose more elegant clothes than Ale!

Thanks Nothingless! :flower: can't get over how amazing Ana looks with like hardly any make-up, she seems to be wearing like mascara and maybe abit of lippy, and her style, shes officially the most beautiful human being on this planet and any other planet :D i know i sound slightly mad lol but i don't think i have ever seen anyone in person/on magazines, tv etc who looks anywhere near as gorgeous as her and i don't think i ever will see one, haha you enjoying the new M&S advert overload as much as i am?? Lmao whenever i switch on the tv, BAM! Ana in the new ads! I just sit there with my jaw hanging haha :p

Thanks Nothingless! :flower: can't get over how amazing Ana looks with like hardly any make-up, she seems to be wearing like mascara and maybe abit of lippy, and her style, shes officially the most beautiful human being on this planet and any other planet :D i know i sound slightly mad lol but i don't think i have ever seen anyone in person/on magazines, tv etc who looks anywhere near as gorgeous as her and i don't think i ever will see one, haha you enjoying the new M&S advert overload as much as i am?? Lmao whenever i switch on the tv, BAM! Ana in the new ads! I just sit there with my jaw hanging haha :p

Yes I am thinking the same about her barely wearing any make-up. Her facial features are just beyond gorgeous and then she has green eyes! I mean come on...she could have had brown eyes or maybe blue eyes...like everyone else...but no, she is having green eyes.....

She could be the worst model ever, but because of her looks she would always be on top....wouldn't say that about some other models....

I mean Gisele is pretty and has a great body, but without her personality she wouldn't have made it....

I LOOOVE the MS overdose!! It makes me happy every time I see the MS ads, on TV and in magazines and stuff. Totally cool. :D I'm heading to the MS store tomorrow, hopefully I can take a few pics of store displays. :p

Another candid that was totally new to me. :)

HQ - Backstage at Sao Paulo Fashion Week, July 2 2003

nxs-backstage_spfw_july_2003_01.JPG

fotomidia.com.br

Oh, and Ana also twittered to say she's stuck in Milan due to the closed airport, can't fly back to NY, and that she just wants to go home, awww.

Last few candids:

HQs - Fendi And Design Miami Present Design Vertigo - Cocktail Party with Bianca Balti, April 15 2010

nxs-fendi_cocktail_party_01.jpg nxs-fendi_cocktail_party_02.jpg nxs-fendi_cocktail_party_03.jpg nxs-fendi_cocktail_party_04.jpg nxs-fendi_cocktail_party_05.jpg nxs-fendi_cocktail_party_06.jpg