Bellazon

Bo Roberts
Thumbnail

hellzbelle

No, I can't see any of Bo's content, as I am not one of his "friends". :( How sad!

What's your name? (on Facebook) and I'll add you, then send Bo a FB Friend suggestion to add you too.

I'm sure he'll be glad to include you, as he has no Fan/Like page; I can send him a message about how devoted you are..!

My FB page/profile is under my name - https://www.facebook.com/colin.sarantis

Bo's a really genuine guy and truly values his fans!

Regards,

CS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

post-62766-0-1446098150-20839_thumb.jpg

Former mixed martial arts cage fighter turned model, Bo Roberts is an aspiring actor from Charlestown, Indiana, now living in Sarasota, Florida. Born November 8, 1985, he has formerly worked as corrections officer (riot squad) for a jail. He has since been spotted as a cover boy for Australia's DNA magazine, and been photographed by David Vance, Luis Rafael, David Arnot, and Rick Day.

Agencies: Next Models Miami, Q Management NY, Benz Mondiale Tampa Fl.

HEIGHT: 6'0

WAIST: 31

SUIT: 40" R

SHIRT: 16.5"

INSEAM: 30"

SHOE: 10

HAIR: BROWN

EYES: BLUE/GREEN

• 2 weeks later...

Lady Fallow, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I'm not sure how I would be able to help. I am just a fan/collector of images and I have absolutely no connection to Bo. I have only spoken to him once (if that was indeed him and not someone posing as him on Facebook), and we are not friends. If you are truly serious about this proposition, I would suggest trying to contact one of the agencies he works for. I wish I was of more help to you. :(

• 3 weeks later...