Bellazon

Kohls Models???

Laterlus2000

Do any of these ladies seem familiar, if so could you identify them for me?

The pictures are all from the kohls website,if that's any help.

If you can identify any of these girls it would be much appreciated.

Thanks You so much!

1. post-53367-1310006863_thumb.jpg-Adriane Boff

2. post-53367-1310006839_thumb.jpg-Adriane Boff

3. post-53367-1310006819_thumb.jpgWhitney Tock

4. post-53367-1310006754_thumb.jpg-Whitney Tock

5. post-53367-1310006724_thumb.jpg-Nalani Ravelo & Whitney Tock

6. post-53367-1310006676_thumb.jpg-Chrissy Powell & Katie Zeller

7. post-53367-1310006635_thumb.jpg-Katie Zeller

8. post-53367-1310006897_thumb.jpg-Adriane Boff

Edited by Laterlus2000

• 3 months later...

So no one knows nothing about anything here? ;( any of them look slightly familiar? The older looking lady who is not really old more like in her mid 30s has appeared in Ann Taylor. While the Asian looking girl with the pink bikini in one photo has also appeared in Jcpenny catalogs and also on there website.

So no one knows nothing about anything here? ;( any of them look slightly familiar? The older looking lady who is not really old more like in her mid 30s has appeared in Ann Taylor. While the Asian looking girl with the pink bikini in one photo has also appeared in Jcpenny catalogs and also on there website.

?????help at all?

Okay so I don't know where to start(attempting to identify these models), can anyone point me in the right direction? I mean obviously people have seen my post. I'm typing this in the upmost respectful manner I'm not try to be ungrateful just I could use some help. Please! Thanks ;)

Well, remember, as they say, google is your friend. Here's a start from Kohl's website:

Q: Who do I contact if I am interested in modeling for Kohl's ads?

A: Normally, we work through Milwaukee-area talent agencies like Arlene Wilson's and Jennifer's Talent to find fresh faces for our print and broadcast advertising. We also work with talent agencies in areas surrounding Milwaukee, like Elite, Ford, Arlene Wilson's and Aria in Chicago, Illinois.

Otherwise, your models 1, 2 & 8 all look to be the same girl. Perhaps this is the model you describe as the "older looking lady". Not sure. In any case, she has also modeled for ideeli.com recently. Here are a few pics:

post-31960-0-1446124962-71539_thumb.jpg post-31960-0-1446124962-72947_thumb.jpg post-31960-0-1446124962-74377_thumb.jpg

As far as I can tell, Ideeli seems to be based in New York. I've perused them a bit lately, and they've used quite a few models from Next. I've tried looking for this girl there, but Next's website is a bit slow and hard to use for IDing. Perhaps another set of eyes will find her there.

Well, remember, as they say, google is your friend. Here's a start from Kohl's website:

A: Normally, we work through Milwaukee-area talent agencies like Arlene Wilson's and Jennifer's Talent to find fresh faces for our print and broadcast advertising. We also work with talent agencies in areas surrounding Milwaukee, like Elite, Ford, Arlene Wilson's and Aria in Chicago, Illinois.

Otherwise, your models 1, 2 & 8 all look to be the same girl. Perhaps this is the model you describe as the "older looking lady". Not sure. In any case, she has also modeled for ideeli.com recently. Here are a few pics:

post-53367-0-1446124964-21006_thumb.jpg post-53367-0-1446124964-22167_thumb.jpg post-53367-0-1446124964-24815_thumb.jpg

Yea I have the pictures out of order and all unorganized, but yes it's the same girl. So thank you I appreciate it.

As far as I can tell, Ideeli seems to be based in New York. I've perused them a bit lately, and they've used quite a few models from Next. I've tried looking for this girl there, but Next's website is a bit slow and hard to use for IDing. Perhaps another set of eyes will find her there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm particularly interested in the Asian model. She's appeared in Kohls ads for the last several years and has been featured in JCPenney ads a few months ago.

Her names Nalani Ravelo

Found out a week ago meant to post sooner, not much of an Internet presence. Really pretty

Now just need to find models 1. 2. And 8.

post-43653-0-1446124952-34959_thumb.jpg post-43653-0-1446124952-37527_thumb.jpg post-43653-0-1446124952-39731_thumb.jpg

Kohl's books in New York and LA too. Most large department stores book from major agencies book out of New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Seattle, Dallas, and Chicago. If its swimwear, its usually booked out of Miami.

I'm particularly interested in the Asian model. She's appeared in Kohls ads for the last several years and has been featured in JCPenney ads a few months ago.

Her names Nalani Ravelo

Found out a week ago meant to post sooner, not much of an Internet presence. Really pretty

Now just need to find models 1. 2. And 8.

Thanks! I've googled her name and I'm not entirely certain that Nalani Ravelo is the Asian model pictured here.

I've wandered onto the Delia*s website for the first time and found more images of the cute Asian model. Anyone have a clue?

post-57022-1327795424_thumb.jpg

post-57022-1327795436_thumb.jpg

post-57022-1327795457_thumb.jpg

post-57022-1327795473_thumb.jpg

post-57022-1327795487_thumb.jpg

post-57022-1327795526_thumb.jpg

I found this image on facebook with Nalani Ravelo's tagged in it.

I've seen her before. She is different from the Asian model. I will post pics of Nalani Ravelo from Kohls next weekend. (Sorry, don't have them with me today.)

Yea I've seen that too. If you could post the asian model and nalani next to eachother they look very similar the only apparent difference is complexion.