Bellazon

Charlize Theron
Thumbnail

Cantor

The Italian Job was movie just for fun ;) and I do love movies like that... It doesnt stress u,but it makes u smile here and there..you are not like wooooooooow, but still you come out with nice feeling ;) So I hope the Brazilian Job will be good one as well...Have no idea if its gonna be based on the story TantrumXSpeed mentions, but its comming ...so we ll see

• 2 weeks later...

she's having a vacation in Istanbul,with Stuart.I saw her at Ara Cafe in Beyoglu.She's really tall and as i guessed before,she's really pale.She was wearing a cap and sunglasses and didn't take them off when she was having meal.Stuart Townsend looks so much more handsome than he looks in his pics.I always thought he's ugly but now i think he's hot. :p

Edited by tinky

yeah :D actually i found it cool for her to come here because as you said,istanbul is not very popular with celebs...and she didn't make any reservations in big hotels,she was not looking glamourous or somethin.she also stayed in antalya,to watch the eclipse of the sun.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...