Bellazon

Victoria Lee
Thumbnail

MY ULTIMATE SUNDAY WITH VICTORIA LEE

Our Denim model shares her idyllic routine.

Denim-_Feature.jpg

My favourite way to start the day is… having a sleep in. After a busy week of castings and early call times, I cherish not having an alarm. My guilty pleasure is having breakfast in bed and watching Netflix – I am loving Suits at the moment. 

For me, Sundays are all about… taking it easy and indulging in my favourite things. I love wandering around and exploring New York. Despite living here for almost 5 years, there’s always something new to see. I love the art galleries in Chelsea or checking our exhibitions at the MoMa. 

To wind down I… listen to music, have a cup of tea, or read. Ultimate Sunday playlist is 50s and 60s soul, e.g.: Otis Redding, Steve Wonder, Wilson Picket, or Sam Cooke. Feel good music. I’ll read the New Yorker or one of the 5 books I have going at one time. The genre always depends on my mood. Right now I’m enjoying ‘White Teeth’ by Zadie Smith. 

My Sunday uniform usually consists of… anything comfy; my go to pieces are Forever New Boyfriend jeans and a loose white T.

If the sun is shining I always… go outside and enjoy it. Either a visit to the park, a walk, or a bike ride. My favourite neighbourhood is the West Village for wandering – the streets are so beautiful. Washington Square Park is fantastic for people watching and Central Park is great for bike riding. 

My favourite thing to cook on a Sunday afternoon is… I love baking on a Sunday. My go to recipe is Sweet Potato Brownies by Deliciously Ella. They are so yummy and on the healthier side. 

At 8pm you’ll find me… in my PJ’s winding down, probably watching some TV (I’m currently re-living Sex and the City – the perfect example of Sunday indulgence for me) or reading. Always with a chamomile tea before bed. 

forevernew.com.au