Bellazon

Victoria Lee
Thumbnail

This beautiful girl is Victoria Lee, an Australian model signed with Chadwick Models in Sydney, Australia. At 18 years old she has appeared in magazines such as Australian Vogue, Shop Til You Drop, Marie Claire Australia, Harpers Bazaar Australia, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Madison Magazine, Australian Grazia, Italian Grazia and German Glamour. She has also appeared in campaigns for Jeans West, Portmans, Roxy, Elly M and Peter Alexander. In 2010, Victoria walked 15 shows at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week

post-35528-0-1446064579-63861_thumb.jpg

Beauty Game Changers: The Model Victoria Lee, Model

Victoria and I met on one of her first ever shoots. It was for a major hair campaign; which I have to say is a pretty amazing feat and a sign of things to come for this gorgeous gal from western New South Wales. She has an impressive resume for someone who’s only been in the business for two years. You’ll have seen her in shop windows, in every magazine and on the catwalk at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week. The most impressive thing though is that from day one to the other day when we caught up, she hasn’t changed a bit. She’s still that smiley, bright, friendly and caring girl. Ps. Did I mention she has the most amazing hair?

Tell me a little about yourself…

My name is Victoria Lee, I’m 20yrs old from Narrandera in western NSW. I’ve been modeling for almost two years now with Chadwick in Sydney. I’m also studying via correspondence. I enjoy reading, being creative, drawing and making things, cooking… long walks on the beach at sunset… haha. I’m kidding.

What’s your Beauty Game Changer?

Rosewater face mist. I love the smell and it’s so moisturising and refreshing.

Favourite product?

In a Good Light SPF 30+ Tinted Facial Sunscreen; Sun protection is very important to me and I have quite sensitive skin, this product is perfect to wear everyday.

I can’t live without…

My family and being surrounded by nature.

Best job to date?

A shoot that was on location on an stunning property out near Bowral. I stood in a dam where a yabby swam out from under my feet and scared me half to death, I rode a beautiful horse bare back and stood in a lush paddock where very inquisitive cows and calves came up to say hello. It was amazing weather, the crew were lovely and I had so much fun.

What’s your New Year’s Resolution?

Travel overseas and see the world.

post-35528-0-1446064039-57886_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...