Bellazon

Victoria Lee
Thumbnail

Hi, person from Turkey who is legit obsessed with Victoria, I hope you're aware ... (well now you are) that we can see every single IP/Location and anytime you make a new account. I'm just gonna keep banning you :hug: . WE DON"T ALLOW MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS btw....  The amount of accounts you have does not equal your levels of devotion :rofl: ....... BigBrainLogic. Find a new hobby and stop with the "it rubs the lotion on it's skin" Victoria ❤️ GOAT bullshit... Find Jesus (KEKW from Turkey), seek professional help, and I love you long time.

Your Not So Friendly Admin :)😈

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Hi, person from Turkey who is legit obsessed with Victoria, I hope you're aware ... (well now you are) that we can see every single IP/Location and anytime you make a new account. I'm just gonna keep banning you :hug: . WE DON"T ALLOW MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS btw....

And bellazon says it respects users privacy! Well, nice privacy policies, tracking user's locations! It's time to use tor with bellazon!

Its...... called having an IP. Its not something you can get rid of. And by "respecting" your privacy we don't hand up your info to 3rd party members, but we still have to moderate the forum and that involves keeping ppl with multiple accounts out, so please spare me the chow chow. If you don't like us moderating and breaking your quote on quote privacy, you are more than welcomed to find another online fashion forum who won't use IPs.... I sincerely wish you the best of luck with that 😊

12 minutes ago, ilum said:

@Prettyphile I have absolutely no idea either. There's no benefit to having more than one account. Maybe they want Victoria's thread to look like more people post in it? That's all I can think of.

SIMPS gotta Simp I guess. 

In the past we've had problems with various "extreme super fans" and while we've had more lewd and down right crazy presenting people, this person tops the list for the amount of accounts we've found so far.