Bellazon

Most Beautiful eyes/eye color

rocwilder36

Who do you guys think has the most beautiful eyes? I think Jessica Stam(img model) Amanda Lynn Swafford (Americas Next top model cycle 3) I also think Elizabeth taylor, she is one of the few rare people with violet eyes. BTW if anyone has a pic of her showing her eyes when they were violet colored or anyone with violet eyes please post.

post-2556-1137017048_thumb.jpg

post-2556-1137017077_thumb.jpg

post-2556-1137017134_thumb.jpg

post-2556-1137017699_thumb.jpg

You're right, but they're blue, that definitly makes them beautiful :p

Lool ! i'm glad that you admit she's got ordinar eyes... most adriana's fans would have gone like "tsssssssss shut up she's a goddess her eyes are perfect... even her nails are perfect !"... so thx for being honnest :p

Lool ! i'm glad that you admit she's got ordinar eyes... most adriana's fans would have gone like "tsssssssss shut up she's a goddess her eyes are perfect... even her nails are perfect !"... so thx for being honnest :p

No problem :p

doutz's big blue eyes.

you guys alot of these peopleare very common i was hoping for some names that might be not so familiar on this board. They dont have to be famous either. The eyes should be something u dont see everyday as are all the peopel i posted

excuse me but jessica stam is more "known" than doutzen.

i mean, what about adriana? :cain: (not bashing her, she's got lovely eyes ;) )

Well...there's the girl from National Geographic, she's got amazing eyes :) :p

now thats what i mean now those are extremely beautiful eyes. I think it was a girl from afghanistan. It gets disapointing to hear people say christina and all tohse other normal ppl who just are ordinary and are only on ur mind cuz of their highly famed status. BTW once again does anyone have any pics of someone wit rare eye colors? Like violet, caspain pearl gray, that sorta thing.

Well...there's the girl from National Geographic, she's got amazing eyes :) :p

now thats what i mean now those are extremely beautiful eyes. I think it was a girl from afghanistan. It gets disapointing to hear people say christina and all tohse other normal ppl who just are ordinary and are only on ur mind cuz of their highly famed status. BTW once again does anyone have any pics of someone wit rare eye colors? Like violet, caspain pearl gray, that sorta thing.

Ok we can't love models' asses and now we can't love their eyes... Has it even occured to u that maybe the reason we like them is cuz we love their asses, breasts, legs, eyes, mouth... ? So it's not anormal, on a board with a huge "models" section, that most ppl actually do like models and their features <_<

And i'm sorry but Doutzen has really beautiful eyes and you don't see eyes like hers everyday.

The reason why her eyes look so amazing is because of her really dark hair. I think she has pretty eyes, but they would look less stunning on someone who was blonde. I do like the SHAPE of her eyes very much.