Bellazon

Marks & Spencers/Wallis Model + 1 Random fashion model

Stooby

when was shona signed to Select? i might be able to help you.

Really am not sure. All I know is she was with them a few years back and was noticed doing catalogue modelling around the early 2000, :-S

Sorry I can't give anymore detail

Really am not sure. All I know is she was with them a few years back and was noticed doing catalogue modelling around the early 2000, :-S

select is a big agency. early 2000's doesn't help me much. did you find that information somewhere else or did you have it for all this time. if you did you computer will remember when you saved it.

I will try my best but an exact time will help me. also have you seen her in any catalogues since?

select is a big agency. early 2000's doesn't help me much. did you find that information somewhere else or did you have it for all this time. if you did you computer will remember when you saved it.

I will try my best but an exact time will help me. also have you seen her in any catalogues since?

Was sent the photo after she had already be signed off. Not seen her in ages to tell you the truth.

I got a picture of her from argos addtions catalogue in september 2004. She was on the argos additions website in march 2004. I managed to get a picture of her from a model site on january 1st 2006 (can't remember the site, plus it only said Shona as her name). Just got this information from the pictures I have.

Thanks for trying to help anyhow :-)

• 4 weeks later...