Bellazon

Sexy Asian Women

Nefarious Sal

erm, sorry for double posting but...Ayabie is a guy, not a girl though he dresses like a girl...its actually called "cross-dress" when guys dress and look like girls.

What the heck ?? :rofl:

I too, thought he was a girl at first...until I checked out more about the jrock band he's in...XD....Then I was like, "so she's a guy...I mean...He's a guy"

erm, sorry for double posting but...Ayabie is a guy, not a girl though he dresses like a girl...its actually called "cross-dress" when guys dress and look like girls.

I too, thought he was a girl at first...until I checked out more about the jrock band he's in...XD....Then I was like, "so she's a guy...I mean...He's a guy"

HAHAHA............ no no no no ....maybe thats the way Asian guys dress like. You never know those freakin rock stars, they can even pretend to be Hello Kitty at once.

HAHAHA............ no no no no ....maybe thats the way Asian guys dress like. You never know those freakin rock stars, they can even pretend to be Hello Kitty at once.

Oh, I do know, I'm asian...and my brother does the "cross dress" thing also...>.>...but of course he's not as cute as Ayabie...he too man...XD

Back to the topic, I think Japanese girls are prettier, maybe because I'm a jpop fan.

definetly Hyori Lee

HELL yeah!

Rock! :blueeyedbaby:

12520476rz1.th.jpgimg3255ug9.th.jpg

Thats him ????!!!! r u freakin serious?? Thats so crazy ! She's...he's pretty :shock:

I think Micheal Jackson should definitely go to Asia and ask for those surgeons' help........:|