Bellazon

Sexy Asian Women

Nefarious Sal

Does anyone know who she is?

I think she's Korean...I love korean girls ^_^ they're very cute

:yuckky: she's had 5 different plastic surgeries. <_<

I don't believe it. I believe rather that it with Ayumi Hamasaki like that is. Boa looks in old photos like my opinion exactly the same, like in former times.

k_dub...brazilians arent latin...meaning they dont have hispanic origins.

why are brazilians considered latin? they're not..yes its in south america but

1st theyre official language is portugese and not spanish

they're are mostly african american's in brazil cuz of slave trade, japenese peole, and native americans that were pushed down from north america..as well as germans, polish people, and its a mix..whys taht considered latin...its a mix of everything im always like :blink: when brazilians are considered to be latin...

I think you misinterpeted what I was saying, Dreamangel. I said that living in L.A., I had a thing for the Latina chicks. I never said that Brazilians were latin, and I wasn't trying to include them into that group. Like u said, there are a lot of races in brazil, and because of that racial mixture, that is why I find them to be SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Carolin Ribero and Sabrina Sato have asian/native amercan facial features.

cr191lz.jpg

foto179pu.jpg

Ana Beatriz Barros and Fernanda Tavares look white.

abb355bd.jpg

fernandatavaresup97nl.jpg

And of course, Tais Araujo looks black.

foto057fi.jpg

Point is, many Brazilian women are beatiful and most of them that I listed are beauiful because of their mixed heritage. I never indicated that they were latin. However, it is ironic is that I got some of the pictures posted above from http://fulllatin.com/

Edited by k_dub

Does anyone know who she is?

I think she's Korean...I love korean girls ^_^ they're very cute

:yuckky: she's had 5 different plastic surgeries. <_<

I don't believe it. I believe rather that it with Ayumi Hamasaki like that is. Boa looks in old photos like my opinion exactly the same, like in former times.

do you know how she looked when she was 14? 15? :cain:

trust me, i am 110% positive. No, you can't judge if someone has had plastic surgery just by photos. <_<

btw, i am part korean. i've met her.

i know.