Bellazon

Unique Model Names

I don't even remember who Ocean Moon is, but nice one indeed :wub: .

I think Inguna Butane both sounds weird and has strange meanings in some languages too :ninja: . There's also an Alien and a couple Armbursts I think :ninja: . Shoemaker's always been a favorite of mine though :) .

i have never seen another alien. let me know if you come across another. I been trying to find Alien from Visage's name or other agencies. I know she models in the US but I can't figure out where. perhaps its the same model.

Its probably the same one :laugh: .

I don't remember who Moon Bloodgood is or what she does, but what a name :wub: . *googles* Oops, not a model :ninja: .

I find it strange that Miss Gushina goes by name Anna, as her birth name is Luxe Gushina. And considering she's done high fashion stuff mostly, I don't know why her agency suggested her to go by name Anna instead of Luxe.

I find it strange that Miss Gushina goes by name Anna, as her birth name is Luxe Gushina. And considering she's done high fashion stuff mostly, I don't know why her agency suggested her to go by name Anna instead of Luxe.

never heard of her, but I can understand why Violet Budd uses a different first name

never heard of her, but I can understand why Violet Budd uses a different first name

because every agency has at least three Laurens on their board.

• 4 weeks later...
I've noticed a lot of people putting in at least some dutch names (of dutch models that is).....are dutch names really that strange ?? :p

thats because they don't know which names are popular in other countries. someone said letitica casta. letiticia is very big in Spain, France, and South America. Plus Casta is popular in Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese subcultures.

• 5 years later...