Bellazon

Bruna Correa
Thumbnail

She looks like Megan Fox

She does a bit. :blush: She's a more natural, though. ( No surgery. )

i doubt Megan Fox has had much surgery. I think just her nose & ps most of Hollywood has tweeked their nose.

hhmmm. nose, lips and tits. that kinda takes one out of the 'havent had much work done' category

dont get me wrong, shes gorgeous... but as dannicullen said....shes not as natural a beauty as bruna here :)

She looks like Megan Fox

She does a bit. :blush: She's a more natural, though. ( No surgery. )

i doubt Megan Fox has had much surgery. I think just her nose & ps most of Hollywood has tweeked their nose.

hhmmm. nose, lips and tits. that kinda takes one out of the 'havent had much work done' category

dont get me wrong, shes gorgeous... but as dannicullen said....shes not as natural a beauty as bruna here :)

i didn't think this was a megan fox thread. don't believe what you read in tabloids. they don't make breast implants that small. sorry you guys. i am not a fan of megan fox at all but having seen her in person, she isn't much to brag about. she is pretty but there are tons of girls who are just as pretty.

what you guys have to understand that the right lighting, makeup, wardrobe, and airbrushing will make anyone better. in movies they use body doubles. most notably armani used a hand double for her.

see her in person, you wouldn't recognize her. ps that goes for most models too. half these models are so thin and have no shape to them what so ever but when you see them in magazine they look perfect.

as for bruna, i don't really see the megan fox resemblance. i think bruna is more exotic looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...