Bellazon

Who is this model? Has bright green eyes

littleraskle

Thats definitely not Jasmine. She could just be a tan European girl. Green Eyes are very rare. Less 1% of the world has them. According to Wikipedia:

They are most common in Northern and Central Europe.They can also be found in Southern Europe and North Africa. In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color. A study of Icelandic and Dutch adults found green eyes to be much more prevalent in women than in men. Among European Americans, green eyes are most common among those of Celtic and Germanic ancestry, about 16%.

To me she looks, Eastern European. She looks like a lot of the Russian Models that I see in New York. She has those super wide eyes and pouty lips.

Did you find it anywhere that might be able to tip you off as to her name or what it's apart of?
Oh my, she's gorgeous want to know too!

if the poster could tell us where they got it, i can tell which market she is in and perhaps find her.

Its just a random image I found on Tumblr. :( I agree she does look european- but also a little bit exotic.

the picture looks professional and the girl looks like a model. She reassembles Leanne P from IMM. It might not be Leanne but it looks a lot like her.

if you can narrow what region of the world this picture was taken you might be able to find her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
She kinda looks like Bruna Daudt from FrancinaModels..

post-43653-0-1446016434-90683_thumb.jpg

i don't think that's her tho. there is more space between the eyes and the eyebrows. plus i think the model is mixed race where is Bruna isn't. i keep finding this unid'd model on tumblr. i figure this thread deserved a bump.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This is Elizaveta Gertsik.

Her look is the MOST COMMON LOOK in Ukraine. In Ukraine, where in many cities there are 10 girls : 1 guy ratio, 8 of those girls look very similar to her. 
Many Slavic people can tan easily. Many of them have blond hair, rus hair ( Ukraine was called the Rus kingdom since everyone had rus hair, just like this model), as well as green, blue eyes. Having brown or dark eyes is considered exotic and rare.   

Did you know that you can do a reverse google image search? Upload an image or provide a link, and google shows you all similar images that are on the internet. I registered on this forum just so I could educate you guys on how to use google images, as it was toooooo painful to watch those completely random guesses :D 

Cheers.

Thanks for joining the bandwagon on Google image search. I've been beating the drum on that universally easy "something anyone can do..." approach to id an image for a few years now, so it's nice to hear other people embrace the idea and actually espouse it too.

One more time with gusto!!: http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi

Just drag an image from a folder or your desktop to the edit box that appears when you go to that webpage.

It's that easy.

• 2 months later...